How will he be remembered

legend.

anyone catch the new chapelle segment on Netflix? He talks about Pac, brings up Maidana as well.

When did this become a shit on a legends career thread?
giphy.gif

I get along with Xcutioner all right. I never got what your problem was with the guy.

Brah, only 2 people in the history of martial arts/combat sports have won world titles in 8 weight clases. But Manny is the only ONE to compete and win world titles 10 weight classes apart. That's a record I don't see anybody breaking in the next few centuries, nobody ever did to 9 devs either.

second guy is Yodsanklai Fairtex in Muay Thai, if anybody is wondering.

Brah, only 2 people in the history of martial arts/combat sports have won world titles in 8 weight clases. But Manny is the only ONE to compete and win world titles 10 weight classes apart. That's a record I don't see anybody breaking in the next few centuries, nobody ever did to 9 devs either.

second guy is Yodsanklai Fairtex in Muay Thai, if anybody is wondering.
Well, to be fair, not all of those weight classes existed for some fighters in history.

The guy who made Floyd shit his pants for half a decade.

@LogicalInsanity
Can we get the background story on this?

I was wrong about you...even with your anti mma and Pac $hit I know you were trolling, and I underestimated your humor.

You're actually a funny mother fu*ker.

Xcunt, not so much...I tried to get along with this guy...extended the whole olive branch, and engage in him in a civil manner. but no, he still pulled the "just bleed" gif every 5 minutes, shit on every UFC fighter and he would follow me around on this forum like a little bi*ch every time there was a Boxing > MMA story.

Like when Mayorga won his MMA debut with a knee to guy's back. Like I even gave a fu*k.

He also created a couple troll accounts and would PM me on predictions that I got wrong regarding big fights.

The last straw came when I asked when the main event was regarding the Tavaris CLoud vs Bhop fight. This a$$hole told me there was "one more fight left before the main event" when in reality Bhop was up next...

this guy deliberately tried to deceive me in missing the main event.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. seriously, fu*k this guy.

The last straw came when I asked when the main event was regarding the Tavaris CLoud vs Bhop fight. This a$$hole told me there was "one more fight left before the main event" when in reality Bhop was up next...

this guy deliberately tried to deceive me in missing the main event.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. seriously, fu*k this guy.
Cloud-Hopkins was 4 years ago.
I wasn't here at that time so I missed the back n forth between you two but I don't think I've seen xcunt post anything besides lesser known fight cards.
I don't really see him engage in convo either.

@LogicalInsanity
What the hell did you do to piss him off so much?? He did all those things just because you
were in disagreement on Pac's and mma's worth?
The guy became basically a stalker to you. The bad kind. The one that throws acid in your face in the end.

My experience of Xcutioner from the short while I've been posting here is the same with DEJulez.
I would have missed a lot of japanese matches if Xcutioner hadn't posted about them.

@LogicalInsanity
I've heard people talk about 99Silva like he was some badass poster.
I've heard others say he was a :eek::eek::eek:.
Your thoughts?

Back