How will he be remembered

Legend.

I feel lucky that I got to watch his and Floyd's fights live.
Guys like them don't show up often.

I change my vote.

Overrated. Ducked Mayweather in his prime.

Came here to post this.
Me too after further review. Never really that special. Came into WW with impeccable timing fighting guys at catchweights and after their prime. Couldn't beat a washed up Morales the first time, split wins and got KTFO'd the last time by an overachieving nonathletic JMM, ducked Mayweather for almost a decade, didnt fight Danny Garcia after he beat Morales. Never really tested against the best. Never challenged Paul Williams and I wouldn't even consider him great unless he went to MW and beat GGG or Martinez in his prime, had shitty fans...Over rated!

Whew that was fun.:D

Last edited:
Me too after further review. Never really that special. Came into WW with impeccable timing fighting guys at catchweights and after their prime. Couldn't beat a washed up Morales the first time, split wins and got KTFO'd the last time by an overachieving nonathletic JMM, ducked Mayweather for almost a decade, didnt fight Danny Garcia after he beat Morales. Never really tested against the best. Never challenged Paul Williams and I wouldn't even consider him great unless he went to MW and bet GGG or Martinez in his prime, had shitty fans...Over rated!

Whew that was fun.:D
When did this become a shit on a legends career thread?

We were just beating Xcunt to the punch before he posted something stupid.
I think he took the chocolatito loss hard

What's the source of that beef? Xcutioner is very non-partisan, he just supports us with boxing threads for events we forgot about. Choco should still be champion, but he unfairly lost against a tank. I want to see that rematch.

That's the easiest I'm playing any of this.

What's the source of that beef? Xcutioner is very non-partisan, he just supports us with boxing threads for events we forgot about. Choco should still be champion, but he unfairly lost against a tank. I want to see that rematch.

I don't really mind him, it's more LI, but I XC's a big Roman fan, so I just made a joke.

eh, I wasn't hugely upset by the result. I rarely call robbery (unless that shit is BAD), so I won't do it now (wouldn't say it was "unfair" either, Srisaket fought his ass off and you have to be able to beat tanks if you want to stay undefeated). I know Gonzalez outlanded him, but he was getting beat up pretty bad too, a lot of what Gonzalez was getting doing was flurrying late to try to steal otherwise close rounds. Mind you, Gonzo had a fair claim to that fight, but robbery is a bit much. The rematch is obviously necessary, 115 is stacked to fuck with JFE, Inoue, Choco, Srisaket, Cuadras, Yafai, Ancajas, John Riel Casimero and a few others.

Last edited:

I gave choco the win as well...very narrowly..

Regarding Xcunt. Lol at him being "non partisan."

I gave choco the win as well...very narrowly..

Regarding Xcunt. Lol at him being "non partisan."

I'm going on the way he scores each and every card no one gives a fuck about (I'm kidding, I don't endorse that). On those cards, at least, I tend to be with him, and that's a bigger service than some people think. I don't know, I've been on this forum for a long time and I score with X a lot when it's mid week or a Friday and so on. If I'm not there I trust X.

You haven't posted with him as long as I have. He's a good dude.

I've been on this forum a while too...why do you think I don't like him, despite what the Xc*nt Defense squad have to say.

He's a Manny pac hating, fighter bashing c*nt of a poster.

his nick names for fighters aren't funny...neither was his stupid "just bleed" gifs.

his fighter bashing of all fighters under the UFC banner got tedious a long time ago....

his hissy fit after being passed over being a mod was hilarious....

and his stalking me after the JMM vs Manny Pac fight on this site was beyond pathetic.

I'm going on the way he scores each and every card no one gives a fuck about (I'm kidding, I don't endorse that). On those cards, at least, I tend to be with him, and that's a bigger service than some people think. I don't know, I've been on this forum for a long time and I score with X a lot when it's mid week or a Friday and so on. If I'm not there I trust X.

I've been on this forum a long time too...you guys act like I have a 2016 join date.

at first I didn't have a problem with him, but his constant nit picking on all things Bob Arum and Manny Pac was over the top...

and there was one time, I was working late, and wanted people to tell me when the main event was up regarding the Tavaris Cloud vs B Hop fight..

This motherfu*ker (Xc*nt) told me that there was more fight in between the main event and the undercard, when in reality, the main event was the very next fight...

This guy deliberately tried to mislead me ...
so yea, fu*k this guy...and his Manny Pac hating fat ass.

I've been on this forum a long time too...you guys act like I have a 2016 join date.

at first I didn't have a problem with him, but his constant nit picking on all things Bob Arum and Manny Pac was over the top...

and there was one time, I was working late, and wanted people to tell me when the main event was up regarding the Tavaris Cloud vs B Hop fight..

This motherfu*ker (Xc*nt) told me that there was more fight in between the main event and the undercard, when in reality, the main event was the very next fight...

First of all, you're a central part of this forum either way and you don't come through here enough.

Second of all, maybe the process hasn't happened as it should.

I've been on this forum a while too...why do you think I don't like him, despite what the Xc*nt Defense squad have to say.

He's a Manny pac hating, fighter bashing c*nt of a poster.

his nick names for fighters aren't funny...neither was his stupid "just bleed" gifs.

his fighter bashing of all fighters under the UFC banner got tedious a long time ago....

his hissy fit after being passed over being a mod was hilarious....

and his stalking me after the JMM vs Manny Pac fight on this site was beyond pathetic.

So you know him from other forums too?

Back