How was TUF last night?

I totally forgot that it was on/ existed, so I missed the first hour. What I did see was some of the dumbest garbage on tv I've seen in quite some time, with two 35 (thirty-five) year old men pathetically trying to trash talk their "bros" and "homies" while the coaches fought like two 13 year old girls over who Kyle would take to the dance. I'll PVR future episodes to watch the fight at the end, but I physically can't watch another hour of the "show"

Sad to see Joe Daddy looking that way. Don't know the point of having a bunch of people that couldn't make it coming back to not make it again..but it's pretty cool that they are giving them that much money up front. I'm confused by TJ. If someone grabs my throat like that, it's not over until we fight, and there is no way he should be able to wait until after the show...but to each his own I guess.
I Love Joe, he is my old coach but he is so short compared to everyone. He is a 155er fighting up for a redemption chance....that is a hard hill to climb.

1.5 hours of awfulness followed by a terrible fight. But there were a few amusing moments, in particular Gilbert grunting "hard work" while wrestlefucking Seth.

I totally forgot that it was on/ existed, so I missed the first hour. What I did see was some of the dumbest garbage on tv I've seen in quite some time, with two 35 (thirty-five) year old men pathetically trying to trash talk their "bros" and "homies" while the coaches fought like two 13 year old girls over who Kyle would take to the dance. I'll PVR future episodes to watch the fight at the end, but I physically can't watch another hour of the "show"

You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties.

You've never watched TUF before?

You've never watched TUF before?
I don't know if this season was just so much worse than other seasons or if I've just been totally worn down, but last night was just so painful to watch

I Love Joe, he is my old coach but he is so short compared to everyone. He is a 155er fighting up for a redemption chance....that is a hard hill to climb.
Yeah. At this point I would hope Joe would be winding down, fighting his last few fights and having his own gym or businesses by now. I read he got caught up in alcohol or something. Hopefully he can make something happen before he's done. The only thing I don't like about the ultimate fighter is a lot of times guys either have to fight way up or way down in weight just so they can take advantage of the opportunity.

What did people think was good? I thought it was shitty.The most notable moment is a one second gif we all already saw. Half the episode is about a completely mediocre inconsequential journeyman ten year vet not being professional enough to be in shape, the fight was meh. What were the good parts of the 2 hours besides the one second gif we all saw months ago?

Yeah. At this point I would hope Joe would be winding down, fighting his last few fights and having his own gym or businesses by now. I read he got caught up in alcohol or something. Hopefully he can make something happen before he's done. The only thing I don't like about the ultimate fighter is a lot of times guys either have to fight way up or way down in weight just so they can take advantage of the opportunity.
He has a gym....kinda. Wont get into much more than that. He does have a team of ammy;s and some pros who he trains at Cobra Kai

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back