How was TUF last night?

I dont know what you judge worth lookin bro

Lots of dudes. I found it hard to fap to but I got the job done by the third commercial break.

I actually watched that Star Wars episode IV prequel, Rogue One last night. It was pretty good, imo. Interesting timeline, with good characters. A badass Quasi-Jedi who reminded me of Master Po.

KungFuMasterPo2.jpg

I haven't watched Tuf in years. But I liked it last night and will probably watch this season. Cody constantly bitching out TJ is some good shit.

This is going to be the worst TUF season filled with fake drama. They could've created a season for LHW and HW fighters but no WME-IMG decides to create drama filled season about below average WW fighters. WME-IMG doesn't know what they are doing.

I only watched a short segment but learned that Cody Garbrandt is literate. Nice.

I must say, I had low expectations, but really enjoyed it.

The Cody-TJ dynamic with team alpha male there and ludwig, it's pretty entertaining.

This is going to be the worst TUF season filled with fake drama. They could've created a season for LHW and HW fighters but no WME-IMG decides to create drama filled season about below average WW fighters. WME-IMG doesn't know what they are doing.

Yeah because there are sooo many good HWs out there to fill the show with.

Sad to see Joe Daddy looking that way. Don't know the point of having a bunch of people that couldn't make it coming back to not make it again..but it's pretty cool that they are giving them that much money up front. I'm confused by TJ. If someone grabs my throat like that, it's not over until we fight, and there is no way he should be able to wait until after the show...but to each his own I guess.

I thought it was good , i dont know how the fights are gonna turn out but the " reality " part should be interesting .. alot of heated exchanges already.

Back