How to get a 10% increase in natural Testosterone levels?

I've been taking tribx-90 which has my sex drive jacked to puberty like levels.

literally I'm ready to bang all day er day.

hqdefault.jpg

(my poor wife)

Are you being serious about it working btw? Does Tribulus help? Is it safe?

Its over the counter here in canada. I dont know if it raises my testosterone but it most certainly boosts my sex drive to cray cray levels

Its over the counter here in canada. I dont know if it raises my testosterone but it most certainly boosts my sex drive to cray cray levels

Thanks man! Ya, I don't necessarily care about the test. boost per se. I had mine checked and I'm about middle of the road for my age and I'm 40. I don't need to start artificially enhancing it yet ;) . But I'd like to try it for the sex drive levels just for fun :)
Thanks for the reply. Do you use any particular brand? Tribx90 is just one company's name for it but I see there are a lot of other manufacturers.

Thanks man! Ya, I don't necessarily care about the test. boost per se. I had mine checked and I'm about middle of the road for my age and I'm 40. I don't need to start artificially enhancing it yet ;) . But I'd like to try it for the sex drive levels just for fun :)
Thanks for the reply. Do you use any particular brand? Tribx90 is just one company's name for it but I see there are a lot of other manufacturers.

I dunno I went with the one that had the highest reviews and tribx 90 seems to be the top

Cold showers daily
Zinc monomethyanine 40 mg tops
Black curmin seed
Royal jelly
Tiger nuts(not literally, its a tree nut)
Vitamin D3
Maca
Heavy compound lifts
Sprints instead of jogging
Take natural sleep aids and get 8 hours of rest
progesterone
pregnenolone
Dhea
Fapping till right before finishing but don't finish - 10X daily

Tribulus and tongkat ali are garbage ive gotten blood work done after using heavy amounts for months

Try each individually and keep a log of what works for you and what doesn't, then use what works. Everyone has a different reaction to each compound, exercise, or method. There is no cookie cutter routine unless you want to dabble in A.I's or Sarms

@BringBackTRTforFairness

I just started taking pregnenolone capsules a few days ago so we'll see how it works. And some people have had good results from tongkat ali, but it didn't do much for me.

on examine site the tests didnt show any changes when taking tribulus except people banging more which is probably placebo effect.

FFMI (fat free muscle index) essentially indicates the natty vs GEAR user paradigm whereby, 24.6 + essentially, guarantees drug use.

Someone like Zac Efron had a natty look then insert baywatch whereas, he got jacked up like a physique IFBB like Jeff Seid. In all probability, it was drugs.

You take Greg Og' kino body, his stats are pretty real, does not lift even that heavy a workout, and has great genetics like Jeff Seid.

Zyzz was 25+ on the FFMI stat and openly said he used GEAR.

@ TS, would recommend doing a shit ton of research, find referenced sources like a Paul Chek (Elliot Hulse's mentor/trainer). Find good resources but, realize, the industry promotes nonsense and if I slip on my diet, I get fat PERIOD. If i miss workouts, my body is not getting stronger, and if I don't use drugs, my body will plateau and peak at a certain point. If I got a single pound of muscle gains for the year, this is balls to the wall training. Currently, I do a 4x a week split, 3x a week cardio, and martial arts 3-4x a week. I am also a ecom/business owner/self employed. Hectic schedule. Ideally, you want to simplify things for yourself.

Increase test? Without drugs, this is a pipe dream. OPTIMIZE GENETICS. Clean up diet. Fine tune training regime. This will do a lot more for you then some dude selling you a pill or injection. Note; you trash your natty t levels if using gear. Hence fighters after using and balls wont turn back on without powerful drugs. Even then, its a problem.

on examine site the tests didnt show any changes when taking tribulus except people banging more which is probably placebo effect.

I got a bb.com parcel that double ship to my house. Dude ordered Yohimbee extract and horny goat weed. If low libido, the latter will increase it but, as a healthy young male, I sure as fuck don't need it.

Cold showers daily
Zinc monomethyanine 40 mg tops
Black curmin seed
Royal jelly
Tiger nuts(not literally, its a tree nut)
Vitamin D3
Maca
Heavy compound lifts
Sprints instead of jogging
Take natural sleep aids and get 8 hours of rest
progesterone
pregnenolone
Dhea
Fapping till right before finishing but don't finish - 10X daily

Tribulus and tongkat ali are garbage ive gotten blood work done after using heavy amounts for months

Try each individually and keep a log of what works for you and what doesn't, then use what works. Everyone has a different reaction to each compound, exercise, or method. There is no cookie cutter routine unless you want to dabble in A.I's or Sarms

@BringBackTRTforFairness

header-logo.png
<JagsKiddingMe>

Real testosterone is fucking awesome. I'm 43 and started a few months back (doctor prescribed). So just wait until your in your 40's and then profit.

Back