How to clean a boxing glove with puke in it?

Having washed and dried them several times and sprayed many times with fabreeze and air dried I tried the gloves on yesterday. A bit smelly still but OK. I'm back in business!

They're probably going to keep festering. If you get a cut on your hand one day, be careful about then sticking your hand in that glove.

Having washed and dried them several times and sprayed many times with fabreeze and air dried I tried the gloves on yesterday. A bit smelly still but OK. I'm back in business!
I wonder if the smell will get worse with sweat.

Jesus man. You're disgusting. That stomach acid won't go away with febreeze and air drying. Just let go.

It happens. The guy thinks it should work out—there's no reason for it not to. This is what he tells himself.

But everyone else can see that it's not meant to be.

In due time, this will change. In due time... Maybe when the stench triggers another vomit episode. But until then he will listen to no one.

First of all, febreeze just masks the smell. If it still smells, then it means there are still bacteria.

Throw some baking powder and vinegar in it and shake shake like a volcano. Wipe clean with alcohol, dry it with some more baking soda. Wait over night or more. Then clean it out. If it still smells, it probably entered the foam. In which case, it's impossible to clean.

Check the foam too. Has it gotten hard? If so, You should get rid of it. Definitely don't spar in them. How much are these gloves and how long have you have them? It's probably time for an upgrade anyways.

What could go wrong. Smelly gloves are fine. They're more old school

Back