How Tall or Short is Conor Mcgregor?

Is it insecurity or homophobic tendencies that makes men so concerned about other men's size? I could never understand this.

Not sure what I said that was wrong...he is a world champion mma fighter....98% of all humans, are not big, not muscular and aren't athletic in any way...not to mention, they can't fight...then you have a very small % of guys, that are decently built and with decent strength...conor would easily ko them within 20 seconds....cause, he's a world champion fighter....He fights for a living....Think about why you post a laughing pic...when everything I said is 100% fact....
You're delusional. First it was 99%, now it's 98%. Don't know where you get your bullshit stats from but that's just not how math works.

Anyway, just by taking into account all the guys who are 6 feet + and over 200 pounds and in decent shape, that is already way more than 1%.

Most guys that size and in decent shape could toss McGregor around. You don't need to be a professional fighter to beat a leprechaun who is half your size.

I think your obsession for McGregor's nuts is clouding your judgement.

You're delusional. First it was 99%, now it's 98%. Don't know where you get your bullshit stats from but that's just not how math works.

Anyway, just by taking into account all the guys who are 6 feet + and over 200 pounds and in decent shape, that is already way more than 1%.

Most guys that size and in decent shape could toss McGregor around. You don't need to be a professional fighter to beat a leprechaun who is half your size.

I think your obsession for McGregor's nuts is clouding your judgement.

You're are highly delusional if you think even the average dude walking around is over 6 feet and in "decent" shape...I'm getting these stats by mere observation and having lived a few years....And I'd like to meet these so called guys double conor's size that would throw around a world champion fighter. The average american male, are out of shape, couch potato fatties....How delusional are you? go to any gym...and this is where the in shape go to...and even there, the vast majority of dudes, are skinny or fat dudes....while you might have a couple of well built guys...

What world are you living in, where you think some idiot off the street is going to beat 175lb guy, that's nearly all muscle, lean, and in shape and fights for a living...There are only a very very small % of people in this world that are in shape and well built...Very very few people fit that description...go to the beach some time in the summer...how many dudes do you see walking around, that you think could beat up conor? When I go, I see a bunch of fat, out of shape dudes, that wouldn't last 10 seconds with any pro mma fighter, nevermind a world champion....

You're are highly delusional if you think even the average dude walking around is over 6 feet and in "decent" shape...I'm getting these stats by mere observation and having lived a few years....And I'd like to meet these so called guys double conor's size that would throw around a world champion fighter. The average american male, are out of shape, couch potato fatties....How delusional are you? go to any gym...and this is where the in shape go to...and even there, the vast majority of dudes, are skinny or fat dudes....while you might have a couple of well built guys...

What world are you living in, where you think some idiot off the street is going to beat 175lb guy, that's nearly all muscle, lean, and in shape and fights for a living...There are only a very very small % of people in this world that are in shape and well built...Very very few people fit that description...go to the beach some time in the summer...how many dudes do you see walking around, that you think could beat up conor? When I go, I see a bunch of fat, out of shape dudes, that wouldn't last 10 seconds with any pro mma fighter, nevermind a world champion....
If everywhere you go all you see is fat dudes then you must be living in America.

Honestly, I can't take your opinion seriously if all you base yourself on is the physique of people you've seen at the beach to do your math and evaluate whether or not they could beat the leprechaun.

Does Fedor look ripped to you? He has the physique of a beer drinking couch potato. You don't need to be ripped to be strong or in good shape you inbred moron.

God you are stupid. But hey, i wouldn't expect anything else from a little Conor McGregor fanboy.

If everywhere you go all you see is fat dudes then you must be living in America.

Honestly, I can't take your opinion seriously if all you base yourself on is the physique of people you've seen at the beach to do your math and evaluate whether or not they could beat the leprechaun.

Does Fedor look ripped to you? He has the physique of a beer drinking couch potato. You don't need to be ripped to be strong or in good shape you inbred moron.

God you are stupid. But hey, i wouldn't expect anything else from a little Conor McGregor fanboy.

Dude, how old are you? Fedor was a world champion in Sambo and a former world champion and undefeated for 10 years in mma....I hate to break this to you, but if you added up every pro fighter on the planet and guy that was trained in fighting, it wouldn't even be a fraction of 1/2%. and america has the largest males on the planet...just so you know....You think most guys can fight like fedor? go watch youtube sometime...haha and see how most people fight....Conor is an in shape 5'9 175lb, lean muscular guy...that would lay waste to 99.9999999% of men on this planet....how you can possibly argue that is beyond any reasonable human...I'm not just talking about conor...I'm talking about any highly trained champion level fighter...especially when it comes to mma...

Conor is an in shape 5'9 175lb, lean muscular guy...that would lay waste to 99.9999999% of men on this planet....
That is single handedly one of the dumbest comments i've ever seen on Sherdog.

Haven't realized how far some peoples obsession for Conor McGregor went before reading this. Dude is far beyond delusional.

giphy.gif

That is single handedly one of the dumbest comments i've ever seen on Sherdog.

Haven't realized how far some peoples obsession for Conor McGregor went before reading this. Dude is far beyond delusional.

giphy.gif

Forget conor...I'm talking any really good mma fighter...why do you think most people know how to fight and are in good shape?...and remember, being in good shape, doesn't mean you are in elite fighting shape...i'm sure the local lawyer who does the treadmill every day is in decent shape...but can he beat an mma fighter? Of course not....Take a look at when i say 99.999% of the people...more than 50% right there are women...so obviously they are automatically eliminated...now out of the remaining 50% or less, how many of these dudes are trained fighters? Here's where you're being highly delusional...you are under some false impression, that these 50% of guys, are one, trained and 2, know how to fight. you do realize only a very very minute amount of men in this world know how to fight....right? you understand this right? you think cause a guy might be bigger than conor, that means he can beat him? Are you kidding me. You know how many youtube videos and real life shit I've seen when big huge guys get destroyed by much smaller dudes that have only a small amount of fight training....

So again, I back up my argument with sound reasoning...you are just an idiot kid...

Forget conor...I'm talking any really good mma fighter...why do you think most people know how to fight and are in good shape?...and remember, being in good shape, doesn't mean you are in elite fighting shape...i'm sure the local lawyer who does the treadmill every day is in decent shape...but can he beat an mma fighter? Of course not....Take a look at when i say 99.999% of the people...more than 50% right there are women...so obviously they are automatically eliminated...now out of the remaining 50%, how many of these dudes are trained fighters? Here's where you're being highly delusional...you are under some false impression, that these 50% of guys, are one, trained and 2, know how to fight. you do realize only a very very minute amount of men in this world know how to fight....right? you understand this right? you think cause a guy might be bigger than conor, that means he can beat him? Are you kidding me. You know how many youtube videos and real life shit I've seen when big huge guys get destroyed by much smaller dudes that have only a small amount of fight training....

So again, I back up my argument with sound reasoning...you are just an idiot kid...
Youtube videos and guy's on the beach, huh.

<36>

Added to ignore.

Youtube videos and guy's on the beach, huh.

<36>

Added to ignore.

Every day life, the beach, the mall, the clubs, all give a very accurate representation of normal people walking the street....and the normal average dude walking the street are out of shape fatties....doesn't matter what country were in...It's the same everywhere...Maybe you live in a world where the majority of people are buff, in great shape adonis'...but the reality is...those sort of people are extremely rare...

4541368240b6ee469f16a24c166c8c30.jpg

Notice how he's in a fighting stance while the normal sized humans are casually and confidently posing for the camera.

Manlet insecurity is a real thing. No amount of money can cure it.
It's like a big USADA barrier swept across that pic and KO'd everyone above Conor's height. Guss was tying his shoes.

Conor’s cock is 6ft long and 1ft wide.

You’re welcome.

Back