How Tall or Short is Conor Mcgregor?

The reality is that height matters to women. I've heard girls in public openly mock short guys they see. Even female friends.

As well, by far the most common question I get early on, on dating apps is about how tall I am.

Height matters.

AS I have said many many times...If a girl is 5'2, then a dude that's 5'8 is going to be tall to her....If that was the case, how come so many dudes under 6 feet have girlfriends? height might be important to a degree...if a chick is 5'7, then ya, she will want a taller guy...but from my experience, girls want a guy that's taller than them by a couple of inches....a girl that's 5'1 or 5'2 or even 5'3, isn't going to need a dude that's over 6 feet...that looks down right silly.

It never ever ceases to amaze me, why people on this forum give 2 shits about a persons height...growing up, I was never a tall dude, my goal was to be jacked and big...that is what separates the men from the boys...muscles...and strength...any dude can be a tall skinny dweeb...who cares...what does that mean...And does it really make any difference whatsoever, whether someones 5'8 or 5'9? standing next to each other, you have to really look hard to even notice it....

So again, why does height matter?

You need some corrective lenses bro. Conor is the same size as Ronda!

So says the guy sitting in his moms basement on the computer...you do realize that conor could KTFO, 99% of any human alive, right? whether they are 6'3 or 5'3. so you honestly believe he's not confident? you my friend are a sad delusional little man...

Nate Diaz? Floyd Mayweather?

Short enough to duck an Aldo rematch and not 1, not 2, not even 3 but 4 belt defences.

Is he actually 5''9? aka 176cm or 177cm?

176cm=5''9.3 inches tall
177cm= 5''9.70 inches tall

10809786_578526862276723_450513301_n.jpg
Same as Ronda

All I know is he knocked out three midgets and now he’s pumped up.

I find it hilarious that he owns a Napoleon complex- always trying to make himself look taller

Conner actually has to spread his legs wide, like in that photo,
due to the size of his balls
Dana told me so

5'8.5 to 5'9, his reported height is pretty accurate.
As a guy who puts so much emphasis on height It's somewhat surprising he doesn't try to lie about it like so many other fighters do.

Can't believe we're talking about this....

So says the guy sitting in his moms basement on the computer...you do realize that conor could KTFO, 99% of any human alive, right? whether they are 6'3 or 5'3. so you honestly believe he's not confident? you my friend are a sad delusional little man...
giphy.gif

It never ever ceases to amaze me, why people on this forum give 2 shits about a persons height...growing up, I was never a tall dude, my goal was to be jacked and big...that is what separates the men from the boys...muscles...and strength...any dude can be a tall skinny dweeb...who cares...what does that mean...And does it really make any difference whatsoever, whether someones 5'8 or 5'9? standing next to each other, you have to really look hard to even notice it....

So again, why does height matter?
Because with your build you are a walking, talking chode. You are so insecure about your height lol ... in so many threads ...

Conor is small compared to shogun but he has a heart 10 times the size, he would have a field day countering Shoguns slow sloppy winging punches and then make him tap to strikes like the bitch he is.

Shertards think they can judge half an inch by a few pictures on the internet.

<{MingNope}>

Because with your build you are a walking, talking chode. You are so insecure about your height lol ... in so many threads ...

Actually, growing up, I was very insecure about my size...I was very small...when I graduated high school, i was a 130lbs...I never ever had any issues with my height...Just my overall size...

Actually, growing up, I was very insecure about my size...I was very small...when I graduated high school, i was a 130lbs...I never ever had any issues with my height...Just my overall size...
Your candid response has effectively neutralized me and now I feel bad. Well done.

Not sure what I said that was wrong...he is a world champion mma fighter....98% of all humans, are not big, not muscular and aren't athletic in any way...not to mention, they can't fight...then you have a very small % of guys, that are decently built and with decent strength...conor would easily ko them within 20 seconds....cause, he's a world champion fighter....He fights for a living....Think about why you post a laughing pic...when everything I said is 100% fact....

Back