How Poor Are You?

LOST CAUSE

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I collect sauce packets from different restaurants. In fact I ask for them after I pay for my food. Staff seems to be less inclined to charge after I already order. No ketchup, mayo or mustard though. Just the good shit like honey mustard, sweet & sour, duck and soy sauce. I also have a couple years worth of Arby's sauce because they let customers grab their own.

I've gotten an extension on my light bill for the last decade.

My name is known at the local Dollar General.

I use multiple debit cards to get fee Redbox movies.

I have every item on every value menu memorized.

My idea of a shopping spree is putting items into my Amazon wish list. Items I usually never buy.

I post on Sherdog so I don't spend money on a actual hobby.

I know many of you are millionaires, but how about the other Sherbro half? Stand your broke ass up and speak out.

I eat potato's almost every day and I fucking hate potato's.

im just waiting for my parents to die so i can inherit their wealth

im kidding

I collect sauce packets from different restaurants. In fact I ask for them after I pay for my food. Staff seems to be less inclined to charge after I already order. No ketchup, mayo or mustard though. Just the good shit like honey mustard, sweet & sour, duck and soy sauce. I also have a couple years worth of Arby's sauce because they let customers grab their own.

I've gotten an extension on my light bill for the last decade.

My name is known at the local Dollar General.

I use multiple debit cards to get fee Redbox movies.

I have every item on every value menu memorized.

My idea of a shopping spree is putting items into my Amazon wish list. Items I usually never buy.

I post on Sherdog so I don't spend money on a actual hobby.

I know many of you are millionaires, but how about the other Sherbro half? Stand your broke ass up and speak out.

how come the Dollar General charges more than a dollar for most items?

If I lived in another part of the country/world but made the same money, I'd be rich. Unfortunately I live in a ritzy part of SoCal, so cost of living is through the roof, leading me to just make ends meet. I've been doing a bit better saving my money as of late, but for years I was living Trailer Park Boys style, bologna sandwiches and all.

I am over $150'000 in debt, you do the math.

I am owed substantially more, but I don't have the money to win in the courts. Justice is blind, but the bitch sure as hell can tell which hand of hers is holding more money.

I have to use the free wifi at Arby's just to read this thread.

I buy a ton of veggies and cook it in a huge pot that lasts me for at least a weeks-worth of food. But then I don't do it because I'm poor. It's just good for you. But if I were poor, that's what I'd always do.

I am over $150'000 in debt, you do the math.

I am owed substantially more, but I don't have the money to win in the courts. Justice is blind, but the bitch sure as hell can tell which hand of hers is holding more money.

Is that debt from schooling?

Every night before I go to bed I freeze my credit card in a block of ice to prevent me from using it but thaw it out every morning to go shopping.

If I lived in another part of the country/world but made the same money, I'd be rich. Unfortunately I live in a ritzy part of SoCal, so cost of living is through the roof, leading me to just make ends meet. I've been doing a bit better saving my money as of late, but for years I was living Trailer Park Boys style, bologna sandwiches and all.
Around here bologna is a dollar a pack. I'm burned out on it though. They are a lot better fried in my opinion. Maybe that's just the southerner in me speaking.

This is a good day...
download (25).jpg

This is a bad day...
download (24).jpg

Only the poorest of Sherdoggers will understand my pain

I try to get free lemonade at the fast food joint, and get pissed when a worker calls me out on it

Is that debt from schooling?

No, it's from a government human rights violation, that made it impossible to service my debts, we are going after them for (approx) $750'000.00 , and it takes a long time to claw that back. If

No, it's from a government human rights violation, that made it impossible to service my debts, we are going after them for (approx) $750'000.00 , and it takes a long time to claw that back. If
What happened? Did you say womyn are bad drivers or something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back