How Poor Are You?

When I got my hand on some not well-deserved money, I burned $300.000 on trips, a car and furniture in the matter of two years. That is the epitome "poor mentality". I did learn my lesson however.

IDK, pretty middle class I'd say. Have a bit of money saved up, but not too much. Bought a small home recently and doing some projects on it. I make more than the "median" salary in my area, but not much more. The numbers don't mean much because this area the pay is lower. Must be a cost of living thing.

I rinsed baby wipes after I've wiped my ass so I can re-use that bitch again
I spit on toilet paper and pretend they are baby wipes.

I'm ok, though I still complain.

Seems like I have 5-6 weeks vacation this year.

Shit just can't come soon enough!

o-BRINGBACKOURGIRLS-facebook.jpg

Worth the fight.

I liken our current political and cultural condition as one that can only be supported by willful ignorance and people in power that are cynical about human potential.
Not only do those in power lack any kind of vision that goes beyond the acquisition of power for powers sake, but they 'need' to believe that in order to exist. Unfortunately the common man is willing to turn in their power for a full belly and some cultural bobbles and trinkets. We just don't know any better, and people in power prefer if we didn't.

$0 debt, car paid for, money in the bank, steady job with a pretty decent income.

I'm in the process of buying a house but my monthly payments are going to be a couple hundred dollars less than what I'm paying for rent, so it should balance out.

I'll fuck it up somewhere down the line though. Been here before, something always happens.

Back