How much of a draw Yoel is?

LOL false narrative moron.
Please explain how this joke of a champion has managed to have 2 fights scheduled after winning the belt with none of those being against the the number 1 contender?

He's the living proof. Poop = profit.

Please explain how this joke of a champion has managed to have 2 fights scheduled after winning the belt with none of those being against the the number 1 contender?

He fights whoever is put in front of him Moron injuries permitting.

God people like you think the fighters have a say in they fight. Unless your name is Conor Mcgregor WME owns your ass.

I think he got some solid hype from 205, I've seen a lot of casuals mentioning him. That Bisping and Yoel exchange was great organic promo, a fight between them could've probably done 500k-600k+ if promoted well on a solid card. But Bisping had to be a bitch about things and now that fight might never even happen.

You can watch videos on youtube more than once.

His entire fan base posts groin pics & cuckercise & Cuban flags. Also haters of Weidman.

Weidman has 450,000 twitter followers & Yoel has 40,000.

He's a phenomenal fighter and and interesting character but unfortunately, he's not well known at all. I believe this is a major factor in bisping preferring the gsp fight. There is just no ppv points to be earned alongside possibly getting brain damaged by Yoel. The risk reward ratio is all fucked up. Mike isn't scared of Yoel, if Yoel was the draw and not gsp then make no mistake he would want to fight him instead.
Yoel is one of the very best but sometimes the the popularity doesn't correlate.

He fights whoever is put in front of him Moron injuries permitting.

God people like you think the fighters have a say in they fight. Unless your name is Conor Mcgregor WME owns your ass.
Keep believing that like the dumb fuck that you are. At least we now know Bisping can fool total idiots like yourself with that "I don't pick my opponents, Dana wants me to fight 50 year olds and retired welterweights." shtick.

Doubt Bisping vs Yoel would sell any more than 300k to be honest.

Keep believing that like the dumb fuck that you are. At least we now know Bisping can fool total idiots like yourself with that "I don't pick my opponents, Dana wants me to fight 50 year olds and retired welterweights." shtick.

You're a little naive if you don't think Dana is pushing for the GSP/Bisping fight. GSP want's Bisping, Dana is desperate to get GSP back. GSP is getting whatever he wants within reason.

You're a little naive if you don't think Dana is pushing for the GSP/Bisping fight. GSP want's Bisping, Dana is desperate to get GSP back. GSP is getting whatever he wants within reason.

This

Probably not very big. I don't get why though, he is my number 1 must watch fighter in the UFC right now.

His fights are so awesome plus at his age you never know when you're going to see him turn human.

Yoel is a great fighter, but he is not a draw. The only reason anyone cares about him just now is because of Bisping. When the fight is over, everyone will forget Romero (And there will be movies about Bisping).

There is already a film and cartoon about Bisping:

maxresdefault.jpg

DuckTales.jpg

He is not a draw.

That being said bisping doesn't get that he is one so he messes around instead of *putting the belt on the line

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt Bisping vs Yoel would sell any more than 300k to be honest.
Probably true. But it also depends on Bispings future plans, I mean he said that he probably would have retired if Henderson beat him in UFC 204.

If Bisping thinks that Yoel most likely would beat him and he has no plans of continuing fighting I think Bisping will go like 95-100% in aggression and provocation mode to bring out some not so nice feelings in Romero with a reason to maximize the PPV numbers. The promotion could actually get entertaining if they go on TV-shows like fox sports or ESPN. Think of Conor vs Aldo but in much shorter time period, area and number of appearances, where Bisping taunts Romero over and over, makes the world know about his Doping and so on.

There is already a film and cartoon about Bisping:

maxresdefault.jpg

DuckTales.jpg
:D:D I laughed! Even if I know you make Bisping hate posts daily.

You can probably bash a lot of fighters for ducking if you Are that tough..but ... Bisping has the most UFC wins in the history of the sport, and Even way past his prime, he accepted a fight vs the champ on two weeks notice. Impossible to call him a duck.

It will probably look more like this:
51F9NBV94VL.jpg

Or this:

rocky-v-soundtrack-album.jpg

If he becomes champ and KOs people doing it, he'll be a big draw. I doubt he is right now. He fights close fights with most guys before getting the finish so he's not some Tyson like beast that gets people excited.

Back