How much money did Conor really make from fighting Khabib?

Dude, when someone asks you how much you make a year, do you tell them your salary, or what you take home afters taxes, mortgage, utilities, car note, etc.?!
NO, you tell them what you were paid. Dont get all petty with bullshit semantics. you know what youre doing
Go ahead and call Floyd a billionaire than. Conor got spanked by a comfy billionaire. Make you happy? Hugger

These are all speculative buyrates and have all been dismissed.

Either way, 13-14 ppv main-events, the UFC still made more total money from GSP not to mention he was the co-main for UFC 100 which was the top selling PPV with 1.6 million (actually confirmed number) up till UFC 229... and this was when the sport had MUCH less coverage.
And yet this entire thread is nothing more than us speculating on how much McGregor made, and you summarily dismissed my guess because, reasons. The buyrates I used are from Meltzer, and all the other numbers are verifiable; the math isn't 100% precise, there's naturally a margin for error, but the end result suggests plenty of precedent for McGregor possibly receiving 1/3 of the UFC's cut as being plausible.

And buyrates are disingenuous because the cost of the PPV, the split with the cable company, and the live gates were significantly less during GSP's reign, all of which affects how much the UFC could afford to share with GSP.

And note that I only ever said that 1/3 cut was a possible ceiling for McGregor.

The fact is, you can't disprove my guess anymore than I could disprove whatever number you throw out there.

And yet this entire thread is nothing more than us speculating on how much McGregor made, and you summarily dismissed my guess because, reasons.
Actually, you said Conor made more in 1 fight than GSP made in his whole career... which is objectively false.

It was made clear to you, why... with, reasons.

anyways, you're just looking for an argument to justify fantasizing about Conor, or being Conor. I'll let you believe whatever makes you happy.

5 million a year is basically 5 million a fight.
Reebok doesn't pay per year does it? Thought it was per fight.

What was that dumb shit they signed champs get 250k.

Conor can get sponsored by Nike, Adidas or even under armour(I think thats the name).... Instead he loses all that money because of this reebok deal.

Still pisses me off

nothig I said was horse shit, you sound bitter! What's wrong are you letting your hate blind you.
Conor has 10 times the amount of twitter followers and his wealth will out live GSP's those are facts..
yea.... Twitter followers bro... Totally

pfff, sep 2018 gunna sep 2018

Actually, you said Conor made more in 1 fight than GSP made in his whole career... which is objectively false.
You're replying to the wrong Sherdogger. It'll be tough for me to have a discussion if I'm getting confused for someone else.

Conor's made more in one fight then GSP and Anderson have made in their entire careers combined.

It was made clear to you, why... with, reasons.

anyways, you're just looking for an argument to justify fantasizing about Conor, or being Conor. I'll let you believe whatever makes you happy.
Told you. They can't discern fiction and reality. These idiots who need their "bum souls" blessed.

And yet this entire thread is nothing more than us speculating on how much McGregor made, and you summarily dismissed my guess because, reasons. The buyrates I used are from Meltzer, and all the other numbers are verifiable; the math isn't 100% precise, there's naturally a margin for error, but the end result suggests plenty of precedent for McGregor possibly receiving 1/3 of the UFC's cut as being plausible.

And buyrates are disingenuous because the cost of the PPV, the split with the cable company, and the live gates were significantly less during GSP's reign, all of which affects how much the UFC could afford to share with GSP.

And note that I only ever said that 1/3 cut was a possible ceiling for McGregor.

The fact is, you can't disprove my guess anymore than I could disprove whatever number you throw out there.
Meltzer isn't privy to tax returns or the multitude of fees a fighter incurs. STFU about meltzers numbers because they are meaningless. Jesus told me. Nobody ever makes what they disclose. In rare cases people who feel underappreciated report they make less. They aren't scrutinized as much. The loudmouths get picked apart in every way. So when you think of Conor's ppv sales and his purse, also think of tax, fees(ac/license/management/trainers/promoters) and etc. Said fighter gets like at best 40 percent take home money. Conor huggers are laughable, they litterally add what "he" says he made and come to that determination. Fucking stupid.

Beats by Dre
Monster Energy
David August
Hismilteeth
BetSafe

During the Mayweather build up, they said Mayweather doesn't have many sponsors as he asks for $1 million a pop and that's even too rich for most large companies.

So I'm not sure Conor would be getting much more than that per sponsor.

Told you. They can't discern fiction and reality. These idiots who need their "bum souls" blessed.
exactly. It's like, it doesn't even matter what you say or what information you present to them. They're just going to go ahead and say exactly what they wanted to say anyways without any regards to what is real, and what is their fantasy.

It's like, dudes, Just because you say that Conor is rich doesn't mean that it makes you cool and awesome. Half of the kids on Sherdog are living through him as if they're getting money from him. lol

I agree to an extent. There is a reason why Mike Tyson is broke. The "handlers" take a huge chunk of the earnings. Im just saying he has it publicly known that he's guaranteed a certain amount. Then he says its triple or quadruple than amount. Theres been a documented history of fighters who earned big on paper just to be on a 30 for 30 special where they are back at home and doing the best they can. Just a tid bit of info. If a fighter is guaranteed a certain amount, be assured they actually got to take home a percentage of that. Is it a wonder to you why conor still acts like "new money"?
Don king was taking Tyson’s money. The ufc doesn’t take Conor’s money. They just pay him. Conor’s guaranteed pay is his. He may have to pay a manager a small % and he will pay some training expenses but he’s not paying promoters.

So, as history has shown us, Conor and Dana love to exaggerate on their numbers and contradict themselves.

Conor keeps talking about making more money than he actually does... and Dana White lets him say whatever he wants as long as Dana Kept the lion's share of the profits for his company.

So, we know that Conor made a flat $3 million from the fight in salary.

As for ppv cuts, normal fighters are making about $2.5 over 600k buys as we saw in Eddie's contract.

Conor is indeed a star, so he definitely is making more points for ppv. From the average price of $60 a ppv, the distribution company keeps half. So from the $30 that is left, how much is Conor getting?

Is Conor getting at much as $10 per ppv? Seems ridiculously high. Khabib has to make his cut too.

So we assume Khabib makes $3 a ppv. Conor makes $7. UFC keeps the other $20. If UFC 229 sold 3 million ppvs, Conor would be set to make about $25million before endorsements/sponsorships.
Not sure how much of that reebok money he is getting,

but I'm guessing Conor is making a total of about $20-30 million for this fight? Does that seem accurate to you sherbros?
makes long ass post pretending to calculate PPV payout, magically comes up with number that everyone else is quoting, but pretends he did math on his own.

also, TS is Wal-Mart greeter, so completely unqualified to do math. lol

Don king was taking Tyson’s money. The ufc doesn’t take Conor’s money. They just pay him. Conor’s guaranteed pay is his. He may have to pay a manager a small % and he will pay some training expenses but he’s not paying promoters.
Are you serious or trolling. If serious. You are seriously stupid.

Nevermind. Idiot
You don’t know what you’re talking about. But bask in your own ignorance.

This has nothing to do with Conor specifically. He just makes more than everyone else.

You think Conor pays the ufc from his guaranteed purse?

Who cares. Never ask how much another man makes. Look after self.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. But bask in your own ignorance.

This has nothing to do with Conor specifically. He just makes more than everyone else.

You think Conor pays the ufc from his guaranteed purse?
The sad thing is. You think he doesn't. Truly ignorant of how the world works.

The sad thing is. You think he doesn't. Truly ignorant of how the world works.
He doesn’t. Again you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re clueless and you don’t even know it.

Back