How much money did Conor really make from fighting Khabib?

He will make between 30-40 million. UFC take a good cut.

Floyd Mayweather takes the lions share on his ppv numbers. That's why Manny Pacquiao has signed with Al Haymon.

Whenever he and Mayweather fight again, he won't have to give half his purse to Bob Arum.

UFC rob there fighters blind. Conor is probably the only guy they don't take the complete piss out of, but they are still taking a substantial amount. Conor made around $100m for the Mayweather fight. I imagine the UFC also pulled in $100m, as Floyd was reported to have made near $300m.
I think Schaub broke it down once, and said that fighters were getting only 7% of thr total Revenue.

Think there's a big thread on it on sherdog

after taxes, AC fines, training camp cost, managers fees, dietitian costs, movement coach fees and whiskey tax - he is basically in debt. UFC ripping off fighters AS USUAL.

Where is it factual that he earned 100 million dollars? Give me an exact amount. I'll wait...

I don't think he earned a 100mil who the fuck said that? He sure as fuck didnt walk away with 5mil tho. No fucking way he came out of retirement for that, that's a retardedly low sum of money for the sports biggest draw. I'd say TS is on the money, thats about on par with his disclosed pay in the past iirc.

I think Schaub broke it down once, and said that fighters were getting only 7% of thr total Revenue.

Think there's a big thread on it on sherdog

Yeah that is probably right enough. However I believe Conor will be getting much more than 7%, or he would walk away.

I think he would of made around 40M from the Khabib fight. His total fight earnings must be close to $200m now. Definitely set up for life!

I don't think he earned a 100mil who the fuck said that? He sure as fuck didnt walk away with 5mil tho. No fucking way he came out of retirement for that, that's a retardedly low sum of money for the sports biggest draw. I'd say TS is on the money, thats about on par with his disclosed pay in the past iirc.
Not to be condescending. Outside of conor most people realize that the purse that they are guaranteed is usually lower. When it comes to conor, the number inflates as if he doesnt pay percentages to 3rd parties. Floyd might be the exception to this because he is his own promoter, owns the gym he trains out of and typically asks a 70-30 split on the purse. But thats just people being stupid when they are infatuated with conor. Cant help stupid.

Yeah that is probably right enough. However I believe Conor will be getting much more than 7%, or he would walk away.

I think he would of made around 40M from the Khabib fight. His total fight earnings must be close to $200m now. Definitely set up for life!
Is there any proof other than conor being disclosed as being paid 2 mill, and being paid 3 mill. But according to him those were respectively 10 mil and then 15 mil. Why are we supposed to believe this? I'd truly like to know.

Is there any proof other than conor being disclosed as being paid 2 mill, and being paid 3 mill. But according to him those were respectively 10 mil and then 15 mil. Why are we supposed to believe this? I'd truly like to know.

Without seeing his statement, it would be hard to see any proof. conor is definitely making real money though, even if he exaggerates somewhat.

no chance he took that Khabib fight, unless he was promised a good percentage of the PPV.

So, as history has shown us, Conor and Dana love to exaggerate on their numbers and contradict themselves.

Conor keeps talking about making more money than he actually does... and Dana White lets him say whatever he wants as long as Dana Kept the lion's share of the profits for his company.

So, we know that Conor made a flat $3 million from the fight in salary.

As for ppv cuts, normal fighters are making about $2.5 over 600k buys as we saw in Eddie's contract.

Conor is indeed a star, so he definitely is making more points for ppv. From the average price of $60 a ppv, the distribution company keeps half. So from the $30 that is left, how much is Conor getting?

Is Conor getting at much as $10 per ppv? Seems ridiculously high. Khabib has to make his cut too.

So we assume Khabib makes $3 a ppv. Conor makes $7. UFC keeps the other $20. If UFC 229 sold 3 million ppvs, Conor would be set to make about $25million before endorsements/sponsorships.
Not sure how much of that reebok money he is getting,

but I'm guessing Conor is making a total of about $20-30 million for this fight? Does that seem accurate to you sherbros?

easy a lot/

Not to be condescending. Outside of conor most people realize that the purse that they are guaranteed is usually lower. When it comes to conor, the number inflates as if he doesnt pay percentages to 3rd parties. Floyd might be the exception to this because he is his own promoter, owns the gym he trains out of and typically asks a 70-30 split on the purse. But thats just people being stupid when they are infatuated with conor. Cant help stupid.

People are stupid when it comes to conor in general lol and im not a fan of his in the least. I just don't see him walking away with 5mil total. 3mil was his disclosed pay from UFC iirc, and im sure rebook threw a couple bucks on it. End of the day i don't see the guy even taking a fight unless he can make at least 10-20 mil with PPV points. He's been notoriously hard to negotiate with lol I don't see him only making 5mil regardless of fines, fees, ect. I'm sure he's got a ton of people with hands in his pockets but it just wouldn't make sense to go that low.

Without seeing his statement, it would be hard to see any proof. conor is definitely making real money though, even if he exaggerates somewhat.

no chance he took that Khabib fight, unless he was promised a good percentage of the PPV.
I agree to an extent. There is a reason why Mike Tyson is broke. The "handlers" take a huge chunk of the earnings. Im just saying he has it publicly known that he's guaranteed a certain amount. Then he says its triple or quadruple than amount. Theres been a documented history of fighters who earned big on paper just to be on a 30 for 30 special where they are back at home and doing the best they can. Just a tid bit of info. If a fighter is guaranteed a certain amount, be assured they actually got to take home a percentage of that. Is it a wonder to you why conor still acts like "new money"?

People are stupid when it comes to conor in general lol and im not a fan of his in the least. I just don't see him walking away with 5mil total. 3mil was his disclosed pay from UFC iirc, and im sure rebook threw a couple bucks on it. End of the day i don't see the guy even taking a fight unless he can make at least 10-20 mil with PPV points. He's been notoriously hard to negotiate with lol I don't see him only making 5mil regardless of fines, fees, ect. I'm sure he's got a ton of people with hands in his pockets but it just wouldn't make sense to go that low.
Thats my point though. No one knows. But if you take the tale of most famous boxers(who make way more than mma fighters) than you will know that the disclosed purse is always lower. When it comes to conor and his fans, 30 million fucking dollars gets exaggerated to over 100 million dollars. Thats when things get stupid and hard to discuss. People live through that man(let).

I agree to an extent. There is a reason why Mike Tyson is broke. The "handlers" take a huge chunk of the earnings. Im just saying he has it publicly known that he's guaranteed a certain amount. Then he says its triple or quadruple than amount. Theres been a documented history of fighters who earned big on paper just to be on a 30 for 30 special where they are back at home and doing the best they can. Just a tid bit of info. If a fighter is guaranteed a certain amount, be assured they actually got to take home a percentage of that. Is it a wonder to you why conor still acts like "new money"?

He definitely still acts new money.

Fighters seem to have to many hangers on. Like it's no secret that Mayweather has made a mountain of Cash. Why is he coming back to fight Pacquiao? He must be making bad investments or something.

Fighters seem to have to many hangers on. Like it's no secret that Mayweather has made a mountain of Cash. Why is he coming back to fight Pacquiao? He must be making bad investments or something.
Either that, or the checks he puts on instagram are instantly gobbled up by everyone who helped him put whatever fight together. When he showed that check of 245 million dollars from golden boy productions... you think he got to keep it all? On paper he's earned over a billion dollars, but he has to pay just like everyone else. Think conor gets to take his full purse back to Dublin without Uncle Sam dipping into those pockets? Please. If you win 1 million dollars from the lottery, you will get about 450,000 from it. How does conor escape the real world? He doesnt... plain and simple.

Yeah been reading a lot of dumb shit from you guys lately.

Take your soul is some WWE nonsense. If it didn't sound cool with Robbie Lawler said it it sure as hell doesn't when a keyboard warriors virgin does.

10/10 post.

I've loved watching Sherdog over the years and how a single fight or fighter can change the place overnight. Just look at the Jim Cozad era, Pride Vs UFC, Fedor, Rhonda, Bones Jones, Platinum Nation, etc.

But the current Tony/Khabib/Conor period and their obsessive fans are producing some of the lamest, cringiest shit.

All said and done its over $ 50 000 000

Tyson earned over $300million in his career and still went bankrupt

Agree about the new money comment.

However, as for Floyd? He is indeed worth a LOT of money... but all Rich people enjoy making MORE money. Doesn't mean u make a certain amount and quit.

At one point 1 million for Floyd would have been more than he dreamed. Suddenly $10m was a huge number.

Then he bought out his contract and made $25 mil against De La Hoya and THAT exceeded all expectations.

Next thing u kmow he's making 100mil+ a fight. Why stop then? Right?

Tyson earned over $300million in his career and still went bankrupt

I doubt Conor will throw the money around like Tyson. However, he might.

I think holyfield also squandered around 300million as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back