How much money did Conor really make from fighting Khabib?

Probably around 30mil
Not much info to go so like everyone else I am guessing but if you question my guess it's an all out war.

Huggers will say 20-30 mil. More likely 5 mill. PPV maybe close to 10. They still say a 30 mil guarantee means 100 mill. When he has to split with his trainers/promoters/Cable providers. Idiots gonna idiot.

you're saying he walked away with 5mil? No fucking way he'd fight for that little. I don't even like the guy and far be it from me to defend him but Im sure it took at least a good 10mil for him to get out of his satin sheets and dolce robe floyd lent him lol

Subtract his soul,which sits in a prominent place in Khabibs household.

Bet you been doin alot of that lately.<36>

Yeah been reading a lot of dumb shit from you guys lately.

Take your soul is some WWE nonsense. If it didn't sound cool with Robbie Lawler said it it sure as hell doesn't when a keyboard warriors virgin does.

He will make between 30-40 million. UFC take a good cut.

Floyd Mayweather takes the lions share on his ppv numbers. That's why Manny Pacquiao has signed with Al Haymon.

Whenever he and Mayweather fight again, he won't have to give half his purse to Bob Arum.

UFC rob there fighters blind. Conor is probably the only guy they don't take the complete piss out of, but they are still taking a substantial amount. Conor made around $100m for the Mayweather fight. I imagine the UFC also pulled in $100m, as Floyd was reported to have made near $300m.

An additional $10m in endorsements?
No way
That is much bigger than maymac

Regarding PPV points & base. His base was far more than $3m, that is AC report & rarely accurate for UFC and Bellator.
But if we go by what was reported for Diaz 2 ($15m) & that was 1.5m buys & go by his exaggerated $50m figure for 3.5m buys, $25m seems realistic plus sponsors.

Fair enough. Wasn't his base way hire for Diaz 2 though? I imagine he had to give up something substantial somewhere to get his label painted on the octagon.

Subtract his soul,which sits in a prominent place in Khabibs household.
Khabib made Conor his bitch, no question. But Conor’s self confidence seems pretty robust, to say the least.

If Conor lost his soul it’s to the money itself, not to Khabib.

On topic: I would guess between $25m-$30m based on PPV sales. But that’s only a guess, and not even a well educated one.

Its hard being on tappy mctappers side,id imagine

Imagine being such a keyboard warrior that you think that tappy mctappers is clever.

Fair enough. Wasn't his base way hire for Diaz 2 though? I imagine he had to give up something substantial somewhere to get his label painted on the octagon.

No, he got higher pay and promotion for new deal.

Imagine being such a keyboard warrior that you think that tappy mctappers is clever.
Youll never get there my son. Theres levels to this game.

Whatever it cost to have P12 on the canvas is billed to P12

Conor's AC report was $3m for 202

Youll never get there my son. Theres levels to this game.

What keyboard warrior level are you at now? Diamond keys? Does it come with a cupholder to put your Big Gulp in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back