How many of you would be in trouble in today's society for being touchy with girls?

Some chicks bruise really easy. Like you barely spread their ass cheeks and they're black n blue by morning. Then there's the ones literally looking back at you in doggy style asking to be choked- what is a man to do?!

Hey if she wants it I will do it. Not fond of being getting bit either but it gets my girl off so be it, I let her do it. Will slap her if she bites to hard though.

I would be good. My consent game is strong.

It is so funny seeing the serial rapists, neckbeards and social retards panicking that they will not get laid in the future due to the current crackdown on some historical rapists.

Lol

I wouldn't; however, I’ve got friends who’s lives would be ruined.

It is so funny seeing the serial rapists, neckbeards and social retards panicking that they will not get laid in the future due to the current crackdown on some historical rapists.

Lol

I was at a concert and this girl and and I was making out.
Eventually my fingers went into both her holes and she enjoyed it.

Suddenly a male security guard grabbed her on top of all the people in front, and over the fence.

5 minutes later I was interrogated by the security guards saying she claimed I raped her.

Then 20 minutes later comes a squad of police. One of them is friendly and talk with me.

After 5 minutes a police offer says "It's okay, you can go now".

I asked "What happened? The security guard said she claimed that I raped her."

Police responded by saying that "She never said anything like that to us. She said that everything was consentual".

Suddenly a male security guard grabbed her on top of all the people in front, and over the fence.

5 minutes later I was interrogated by the security guards saying she claimed I raped her.

Then 20 minutes later comes a squad of police. One of them is friendly and talk with me.

Police responded by saying that "She never said anything like that to us. She said that everything was consentual".

The moral of the story being unaccountable private security tend to abuse there power quite often.

All these guys should just say they're actually gay all along then Women wouldn't care if you just walked up and touched their boobies.

I've had two girls make out with me pretty aggressively then get all righteous when I squeezed their asses. I stopped myself, but I didn't feel bad and still don't. So yeah, I'd be in prison.

You realize it's not about asking girls out or navigating circumstance of approachment in general, right? The rise of consciousness around sexual abuse and rape is 1) the general social and psychological baggage that comes with reporting rape and 2) being in power and using that power to compel women to be with you, which could well impact to their standing in the company, the field, etc. It's about power dynamics

Lol
You would think if someone's not a scumbag they'd have nothing to worry about...

I probably would be. Seems kinda of gay to ask permission to kiss, so...

Back