How many minutes would Mcgregor last against Maia?

I would love to watch maia not choking or submitting McG , just put him down and humilliate him for 5 Rounds

Conor by precision and timing and 13 seconds.

Conors elite BJJ would be far too much for Maia. Conor would tap him in the first.

Ppl just love fantasy matchmaking conor with grapplers with godawful striking. .GL with that.

lmao Marquard and Anderson are twice the size of tiny Mcgregor. They also hit way, way harder. Maia is a beast at 170....he is the epitome of a late bloomer and managed to put it all together to be a killer at ww.
Twice that's it? Conor fought Nate who's 3x the size of him. Try again troll.

McGregor taps as soon as he lands on the canvas. He knows his bjj is poor and his heart is just as bad....

I wonder how Conor does against Gunnar in practice on the mat. Regardless.... Maia chokes him inside 2 minutes unless McG literally runs away.

Demian probably has superior striking. Serious. He'd be oustruck on the feet & give up his back.

It's funny because whoever wins would make it look dominant and you'd never hear the end of it.

I think maia last longer standing than Conor would on the ground though by a decent margin.

he would knock out maia the moment demian goes within arms reach, just like marquardt did, or how anderson was socking him up

So you think that Conor can hold up against Marquardt and Anderson? Conor would have to carry another manlet on his back just to make weight.

I think it looks a lot like Maia vs Masvidal. Maia can't land a double. He'd have to work a TD through some very slick manipulation of position.

It doesn't matter because there will never be a fight between these two guys. Also I don't know that Conor ever fights in UFC again. Please strip his belt and let's get the LW decision going again

wow i cannot believe what i read....Mcgregor gets choked out...no other way around it. KO my ass. The question is how fast.

Lol at getting butthurt because the first few posters don't share your fantasies of another man being om Conor's backside

Maia walks through, grabs a hold of him and takes his back within 30 seconds!

But Connor knocks maia out out with a back handed left while Maia has a body triangle on him. Cause we all know Connors hands are dynamite.

Back