How many minutes would Mcgregor last against Maia?

Considering Maia is a decision machine, I would say 5 rounds as long as Conor doesn't finish him that is.

Conor would have Maia laid out in matter of seconds.
Touch of death bless.

Won't get pass the first round.
Not even if Conor goes full running mode.

Never mind Maia, how long would Conor last against Werdum?

Or how long would Cody last against Jon Jones?

Stupid OP.

Maia already embarrassed the only SBG fighter that had a chance against him.

Never mind Maia, how long would Conor last against Werdum?

Or how long would Cody last against Jon Jones?

Stupid OP.

How is it stupid? Maia is a welter-weight and Conor has already had two fights at Welter-weight against a guy three times his size, so facing Maia isn't a stretch at all

<seedat>

I think it looks a lot like Maia vs Masvidal. Maia can't land a double. He'd have to work a TD through some very slick manipulation of position.

You can't really think that Conor's TDD and grappling in general is even in the same universe as Masvidal's, can you?

Way too much size and grappling for conor that said he absolutely could ko maia but I think maia gets the takedown and the tap fairly easy probably end of the first. If it was even size wise it would be more competitive.

he would knock out maia the moment demian goes within arms reach, just like marquardt did, or how anderson was socking him up
Definetly not as easy as that any more
Fighters change and improve. That was when Maia was in middleweight and thoose fights were 7 and 8 years ago
Conor could potentially stop some takedowns and maybe survive long enough to the bell however if the fight stays on the ground long enough Maia would win.

Conor is mentally tougher than the Condit who showed up against Maia, so about 3 minutes.

Conor would ko him, he mastered the pull counter between ufc 196 and 202 less than 6 months, imagine how good his hands got now that he just trains boxing, scary

Yup, just spent the whole time crying to the ref to let him up. Toys chucked right out the pram
Yup he cried and tapped like a little pussy to that ground and pound Mendes laid on him. You could tell how little heart he had especially when he got back to his feet and TKO'ed the fuck out of Chad Mendes.

Yup he cried and tapped like a little pussy to that ground and pound Mendes laid on him. You could tell how little heart he had especially when he got back to his feet and TKO'ed the fuck out of Chad Mendes.
"Ref ref, lemme up....the fans don't want this sort of fight". Chad's conditioning dissapointed me in that fight.

"Ref ref, lemme up....the fans don't want this sort of fight". Chad's conditioning dissapointed me in that fight.

Luckily he had the ref in his back pocket to stand them up. He never would have got up on his own..............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back