How many Ls can the Donald Take? RE: Reset with Russia Fading

You can only get sentenced to execution in a court.

If you are killed in the street without trial it's murder.
only murder if premeditated...if you resist arrest and threaten the safety of LEOs...you get shot...your fault...

only murder if premeditated...if you resist arrest and threaten the safety of LEOs...you get shot...your fault...

That isn't true.

There are many forms of murder. It doesn't have to be premeditated for it to be murder.

If someone who isn't an LEO shoots a drug dealer in the streets of Manila, that is murder.

If a LEO shoots a drug dealer in the streets of Manila for dealing drugs, that's also murder.

what's sad is people believed the obvious conjob and that they are ignorant to what russia is and badmouth their own government to defend a country like russia... it is pathetic
Oh shit Da Left Crossdresser went from Cumbelt to Pissbelt without being rebanned! Sick bro!

That isn't true.

There are many forms of murder. It doesn't have to be premeditated for it to be murder.

If someone who isn't an LEO shoots a drug dealer in the streets of Manila, that is murder.

If a LEO shoots a drug dealer in the streets of Manila for dealing drugs, that's also murder.
So a LEO shoots a drug dealer who resists arrest and a threat...is also murder? Nobody's shooting drug dealers dealing drugs in Manila...that's a myth...

So a LEO shoots a drug dealer who resists arrest and a threat...is also murder? Nobody's shooting drug dealers dealing drugs in Manila...that's a myth...

No, when a LEO buzzes by on a motorcycle and domes a man on a street, that's murder.

When LEO hire female assassins to befriend drug dealers and shoot the in the head, that's also murder.

No, when a LEO buzzes by on a motorcycle and domes a man on a street, that's murder.

When LEO hire female assassins to befriend drug dealers and shoot the in the head, that's also murder.
And you know all this from? Fake news? I don't think you know the streets of Manila as well as I do...
and NO police don't go around shooting criminals as easy as you say....

And you know all this from? Fake news? I don't think you know the streets of Manila as well as I do...
and NO police don't go around shooting criminals as easy as you say....

You're an apologist for genocide.

Your opinion means shit to me.

The leftists keep bringing the hate, but Trump is bulletproof.

You're an apologist for genocide.

Your opinion means shit to me.
tenor.gif

the snowflake go to response..."you're hitler" when they can't win an argument....Irrational Poster...

You're standing up for Duarte, an admitted murderer who is carrying out mass murder on his population.

Still can't understand the lefts desire to start a new cold war. That one boggles me.

what's sad is people believed the obvious conjob and that they are ignorant to what russia is and badmouth their own government to defend a country like russia... it is pathetic

Orban in Hungary basically said, when Hungarian interests align with Russia, Hungarians are willing to deal with Russia, and when their interests don't align, they do their own thing. Seems rational, no?

The entire left-wing of the US has been deliberately ruining relations with Russia and trolling by accusing every public official of being a Russian spy, and you are now cheering that Trump's desire to normalize relations with them may fail (likely as a direct result).

This is why people hate you and why he won. Your constant kamikaze-style subversion.

Back