How many Ls can the Donald Take? RE: Reset with Russia Fading

O

Overtures

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-rapid-rapprochement-plans-with-russia-fade-1490831072

"Expectations that President Donald Trump’s election would lead to a rapid U.S. rapprochement with Russia are fading, as the White House pushes off the Kremlin’s proposals for a meeting with President Vladimir Putin and takes an increasingly skeptical view of reaching a grand bargain with Moscow."

When do I get sick of winning?

My liberal tears have evolved into a wild ecstasy as I watch Trump essentially destroy everything he touches.

Hate on.

what's sad is people believed the obvious conjob and that they are ignorant to what russia is and badmouth their own government to defend a country like russia... it is pathetic

After Trump won, I was like, f**k it, I hope this dude really does make America great again.

Then...well...you know.

Ummm...... You lost too. Thats kinda the problem.

After Trump won, I was like, f**k it, I hope this dude really does make America great again.

Then...well...you know.
same, i was willing to give him a chance but he just couldnt stop being an asshole

Not even close.

I'm Scottish like the man in my AV.
Why are you so keen on ragging on Trump, voting against the interest of your own people? Is civic nationalism too edgy? Is it the pro-America stuff? Like cheap 3rd world labor? Enjoy migrants with high birth rates and low employment that you'll have to subsidize?

Enjoy multiculturalism and your grandchildren being a minority in their own country?

I'm already tired of winning

Why are you so keen on ragging on Trump, voting against the interest of your own people? Is civic nationalism too edgy? Is it the pro-America stuff? Like cheap 3rd world labor? Enjoy migrants with high birth rates and low employment that you'll have to subsidize?

Enjoy multiculturalism and your grandchildren being a minority in their own country?

I'm quick to rag on Trump because A) he's a massive douche, B) he's incompetent, C) his supporters essentially voted for him just to spite the other side.

To your other points, I have no problem with multiculturalism. Sure, there are downsides, but I generally enjoy living in a multicultural city and making friends with people from other countries.

I'm quick to rag on Trump because A) he's a massive douche, B) he's incompetent, C) his supporters essentially voted for him just to spite the other side.

To your other points, I have no problem with multiculturalism. Sure, there are downsides, but I generally enjoy living in a multicultural city and making friends with people from other countries.
And if the end result of multiculturalism is the dissolution of all cultures and peoples (including your own), whereby the only culture is one of consumerist materialism?

Personally, I like diversity. If I want to visit France, I want to see French culture. For one, multiculturalism kind of ruins travel because the whole planet is becoming the same.

You don't think it's a divide and conquer strategy?

wait your source said hes not meeting with putin. how is that a loss?

>one of his employees meets a russian guy once
OMG HES A RUSSIAN SPY

>trump doesnt want to meet with putin
HOW MANY Ls CAN HE TAKE

OMG HES A RUSSIAN SPY

HOW MANY Ls CAN HE TAKE
Just curious, are you Jewish?

And if the end result of multiculturalism is the dissolution of all cultures and peoples (including your own), whereby the only culture is one of consumerist materialism?

Personally, I like diversity. If I want to visit France, I want to see French culture. For one, multiculturalism kind of ruins travel because the whole planet is becoming the same.

Hm, I think I agree in that preserving culture is important - even if that preservation is defined by ethnic lines. But the problem is the underlying violence that can easily get smuggled into that line of thinking.

I do enjoy white women. I do hope that in 50-100 years there are still white women as pure as Columbian cocaine.

Trump's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't meet with Putin (or with anything for some people); it's going to happen, but it wasn't regarded to be a priority as the article alludes.

OMG HES A RUSSIAN SPY

HOW MANY Ls CAN HE TAKE

You, sir, are a Trump apologist on the order of the one and only, god bless his heart, @HereticBD

So now you want him to meet with Putin? It's the democrats who thought there was going to be a "grand bargain with Russia", and now it's an L for Trump when it doesn't?

Hm, I think I agree in that preserving culture is important - even if that preservation is defined by ethnic lines. But the problem is the underlying violence that can easily get smuggled into that line of thinking.

I do enjoy white women. I do hope that in 50-100 years there are still white women as pure as Columbian cocaine.
Well, that's not the plan. The plan is for a world where there is no "people" by cultural or ethnic lines, but a population easily enslaved into materialistic consumerism.

Current trends, assuming they continue, imply a white minority in the U.S. in 2060. If the U.K. follows, France, follows etc. something like this can happen?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/04/south-african-president-calls-for-confiscating-white-owned-land/

It's not so inconceivable that your grandchildren or great grandchildren aren't welcome anywhere on the planet. I don't like a future where this "white privledge" shit is being espoused. It doesn't stop when white people actually are a minority, then comes the communism and genocide.

You, sir, are a Trump apologist on the order of the one and only, god bless his heart, @HereticBD

1st) i am the original trump supporter on sherdog

2)nice deflection from your lack of any coherence or logic

is it a loss to meet with putin or a loss not to

Back