how many defenses would mcgregor have at FW by now?

If he quit ducking people he'd have been cut and sent back to England or whatever country that exists because America beat up Adolf.

It's a weird question

And I can't picture Conor Frankie max and Aldo cycling through eachother for 3 years, that would be weird and kinda boring

He probably would have got caught by now if he kept up his schedule of fighting every 3 mlnths

Zero. Nada. Nuttin.

Conor doesn't care for belts. Conor cares for money.

Aldo rematch- Wins
Holloway- no clue
Edgar- leaning Conor
Ortega- no clue

If you haven't realized virtually every champ is too big for the weight class on sherdog. A true phenomenon. If Stephens gets the belt you can only imaginex or Ortega. Aldo was way too big, then conor was, now max should move up. It's almost as if....theyre all in their proper weight class

Deflect all you would like. It doesn’t change the fact that Conor is never fighting at FW again. Even the most ardent dick riders like yourself have to realize that.

Who knows? He looked pretty beatable against Mendes and Nate.
He could have taken Frankie out easily or gotten outworked and beaten to piss.
If Aldo fought smart he could win, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Max probably fucks him up, but I don't see anyone beating Max anytime soon.
Stephens would be a pretty intriguing match up. I hate that I'd have to root for Conor though. Can't fucking stand Stephens.

I agree with TS, Conor is the clear cut Featherweight GOAT.

1. Old man Aldo - W
2. Old man Frankie - W
3. improved Holloway - W
4. OrteGOAT - ?
5. Jeremy who - W

4 or 5 if he wasn't busy being a champ champ and making 100+ mil
you mean, if he wasn't busy running...
giphy.gif

Deflect all you would like. It doesn’t change the fact that Conor is never fighting at FW again. Even the most ardent dick riders like yourself have to realize that.

What makes the most ardent dick rider? I’m barely a fan of the guy anymore. Little bitch lmao

No idea honestly. I think an Aldo rematch (pre loss to Max) could have gone to a close decision either way. I see Frankie winning against Conor but anything can happen as we recently saw. I think Max beats Conor in a 5 rounder. Ortega is a coin flip but I'd root for Ortega. Conor would most likely beat Jeremy.

I see you also live in a hypothetical world... Like Conor.

That's not honest or realistic.

{<jordan}
lol why? You don't think one of the all time greats who went undefeated for a decade and beat better fighters than mcgregor can change his strategy and win against a one dimensional guy? Lol if Aldo just grapples mcgregor should have little to no chance

13hvat.jpg

The scale would have T/KOed him sooner rather than later. The weight cut was getting more brutal.

lol why? You don't think one of the all time greats who went undefeated for a decade and beat better fighters than mcgregor can change his strategy and win against a one dimensional guy? Lol if Aldo just grapples mcgregor should have little to no chance

What better fighters than McGregor did Aldo beat? Edgar is the only potential answer.

If Aldo grapples Max in the rematch he should win because he got his ass kicked in the first fight. Oh Aldo didn't even try and grapple in either fight. He fought the exact same way both times. Didn't even try kicking for some reason. Aldo was too stuck in his ways to try and grapple Conor and on the feet it's clear he won't win.

Of Aldo , Frankie , n Max. Only Frankie wins....... Frankie would go for take down out gate. Max only shot would be to be able to take the 2 rd on slaugt before Conor tired ....... when both are 100% Conors striking is a different level than Max ........ am Also faded badly after the Conor loss he wasn't the same.

Frankies chin is suspect a little so I give that fight 50 50.

you can be 100% sure that he would get finished by Holloway in the later rounds. Aldo has significantly better cardio than Conor and he was outpaced in the third round twice. Imagine what Holloway would do to Conor in five. I'd expect a 4th or 5th round TKO by Holloway (because Conor's striking is better than Aldo's buying him more time)

What better fighters than McGregor did Aldo beat? Edgar is the only potential answer.

If Aldo grapples Max in the rematch he should win because he got his ass kicked in the first fight. Oh Aldo didn't even try and grapple in either fight. He fought the exact same way both times. Didn't even try kicking for some reason. Aldo was too stuck in his ways to try and grapple Conor and on the feet it's clear he won't win.
In terms of better fighters id rather have two wins over a prime mendes on my record same with faber who's a legend. Mcgregor is one of those ones who is a big name but could potentially lose to so many people. Second off, Aldo didn't get the chance to grapple cause the fight just started. Also I wouldn't be so sure about the standup. Mcgregors got power but completely lacks diversity unlike Aldo's Muay Thai. He also has that wide stance that is very heavy in the lead leg if Aldo uses leg kicks.

Back