How many 125lbs UFC fighters could prime Lesnar handle at the same time?

i'd say quite a few. i think it'd be more fun to watch ubereem leg kick all of them though.

Gauntlet would depend if they engaged him or not and how tired he would get from chasing them, maybe 8-12? I doubt he could take more than 1 at a time with any sort of consistency, 2 on 1 is tough no matter what your advantage is. That being said, if he knocked one of them out in the first 10 seconds he could obviously win.

Brock could take 2 DJ's ( One per hand) and probably 4 Cariasos. ( One per limb)

Lesnar can't take a punch, so probably only 1. If he fought two at the same time he would end up getting punched at least once and crumple up until a ball.

How many 125 lbs UFC fighters could Lesnar handle at the same time in the cage?

1) Gauntlet style
2) All at the same time

?

1) Gauntlet style probably go through the whole top ten, depending on how much time he got between fights.

2) All at the same time, well two intelligent opponents is very hard for humans, because our eyes only cover 180 degrees of vision. One stays in front, moving about to avoid contact, the other places themselves behind. And in this case smaller works, because speed and endurance are on their side. Its how two wolves handle a bear, wearing it out ... even two big dogs do it. Typically the bear gives up and goes up a tree against two or more, though the size and strength difference between a bear and a wolf is bigger than between Lesnar and 125 pounders (who will actually be about 155 pounds since they won't have to dehydrate to make weight).

Lesnar's best chance against two would be to keep it striking - once it turns into grappling he's toast (anyone who's tried grappling two people understands this - we used to try it in wrestling at college, its insanely hard, even for heavyweights against two feather weights). If Lesnar can land a solid punch on one before it goes to grappling he can win. So he might or might not take two at the same time, depending on who's luckier that day. Against three he's lost for sure.

One good punch to his diverculitus and that ape goes down!

If Brock Lesnar lost his leg (most likely in some kind of bizarre hunting accident) the severed limb would be the new number one contender at 125lbs.

Spoken like a beta who stands 5 foot 6 in tall and feels so inferior
LOL yeah man I really feel so inferior about a hypothetical question!!! HOLY SHIT DID YOU PLAY ME OUT BRO

DJ is scared of Dillashaw, imagine the first time Lesnar lands a punch on him. Lesnar could ass punch him and ko him. Tremendous difference if power.

Back