How many 125lbs UFC fighters could prime Lesnar handle at the same time?

Dj probably beats him

Brock chases him around the cage till he gasses then dj jumps on his head n finishes him off

ok let's give Mighty Mouse a red cape and see if he can beat Brock
I'm already suggesting that he can. I'm not saying it would be 10 out of 10 times, but in the case of Brock a guy who has proven to be at a loss when brute force doesn't work and has proven to gas. I'll risk a few dollars on the small fast guy to beat him. I'll also take my chances with Dodson. I think he would piss Lesner off so bad he would gas himself swinging for the fences.

Not more than 1. What is great is there are dumb shit Bork Lazer cock guzzlers who truly believe he could beat multiple 125 fighters.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ALL OF IT!

The bull is always bigger and stronger than the matador to, but not only does he win, he does it with style and flair.

No, the bull is actually severely injured before the matador walk in the arena.

Brock would run the gauntlet I think. At the same time though? 2-3 max.

The bull is always bigger and stronger than the matador to, but not only does he win, he does it with style and flair.
brock lesnar is no bull, and more importantly manlets are no matadors !

Not more than 1. What is great is there are dumb shit Bork Lazer cock guzzlers who truly believe he could beat multiple 125 fighters.
It's nothing to do with Brock specifically.

I'd pay to see Stipe or Overeem take on 2 or 3 flyweights.

On RAW, he handled three men that were at least middleweights at the same time. He tossed them around like ragdolls. I say he'll take all of them out at the same time.

yeah I know you wanted to appear deep but thats not a good comparison. A good one would be a huge muscular adult bull against a little teeny tiny baby bull.
The level of proficiency is the same between these guys or negligeble differences, not animal vs human. Lesnars punches would lift these guys off the ground and shatter bones if hit good. And if he gets one in his hands for 5 seconds he can easily finish them by seriously hurting them...

Last edited:
Gauntlet style is the more fun comparison. Does he get a minute between each fight? Five?

Brock would easily clear the top 10 125ers back to back in the same night. If you gave him enough time between the fights, he could probably clear the entire division in a day. Ground and pounding a 125er wouldn't be much more than light sparring for Brock.

Back