How long until Conor goes bankrupt because of his crappy whiskey?

It is probably okay and I can see it going down well in pubs and clubs with eejits thinking they are Conor.
Wont be buying a generic non age statement whiskey at over inflated price myself.
Also Proper 12 is horribly misleading as stupid people will assume it is 12 year old whiskey, an oxymoron that it is in fact not a proper 12 (As in 12 year old single malt) and tragic they would be able to snap up some lovely Redbreast 12 Year for cheaper but that is Marketing.

LMFAO @ him thinking it actually has a chance.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like crap and taste like crap......and shitty name.

Fireball is better than that shit.

Lol, how about you create something instead of bitching about how bad you have it because you’re a minority?

So in San Jose, CA this will be on the shelves in our major supermarkets? Anyone who's started a business know what that would cost? Worldwide mass distribution sounds like a commitment. No wonder he's peddling so hard.

His whiskey is already worth more than the entire lineage of your family.

He won't go broke from his McPisskey Whiskey.

His coke habit tho....Perhaps. But he's about to make some serious cheese again here.
Ive decided to retire young

Thanks for the cheese

So in San Jose, CA this will be on the shelves in our major supermarkets? Anyone who's started a business know what that would cost? Worldwide mass distribution sounds like a commitment. No wonder he's peddling so hard.
BevMo has it I believe around $25 a bottle.

People don't give a shit about the quality of a whiskey. The average buyer's standards are, do I like McGregor, and will it get me drunk?

If you are filthy rich you only stop beiing rich if you want, spare a little part of that and invest in low risk low return shit and let your money roll, Money forever, Money makes Money...
But what do i know i'm ain't rich and don't like spend with nothing but food.

It's definitely not because there are more idiots in the world than ever before.
I try to think positive but your statement has to be true. That’s the problem with not allowing darwinisn is that eventually society is overrun with imbeciles. I however would like to add that the world probably has more smart people than ever before as well.

Back