How long until Conor goes bankrupt because of his crappy whiskey?

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO @ him thinking it actually has a chance.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like crap and taste like crap......and shitty name.

Fireball is better than that shit.

Conning his fans into buying his products. It's so sad how Conor fans can't see he simply uses them.

He won't go broke from his McPisskey Whiskey.

His coke habit tho....Perhaps. But he's about to make some serious cheese again here.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fireball can’t be much better and it’s fkin huge! Somehow tons of shitty whiskies are selling for some pretty good coins.

It's going to sell regardless. People will buy anything with the right branding and marketing and with the right guy behind it.

We are living in a time where microdistilleries are becoming a thing. There are plenty of choice artisan whiskies to try, not some rebranded rot gut.

If you think it tastes like shit that must mean you bought a bottle

He just signed an eight fight deal and the whiskey will be on the cage for all of them. His cards tend to get more eyeballs than other cards. I doubt it will force him into bankruptcy.

Well this, coke, and partying every night.

Conning his fans into buying his products. It's so sad how Conor fans can't see he simply uses them.

I was thinking the same thing, but now me and my friends are gonna buy a bottle for the fight night, lol, i dont know how that happened. It’s just for fun though. I know it might not be great but we’re just doing it in the spirit of the fight, and we’re gonna buy liquor anyway so might as well try it.

He's like at least 1/10th of a way to being a Billionaire...I seriously doubt that he goes bankrupt even if he loses everything in this whiskey thing.

maxresdefault.jpg

If jack daniels sells this will. It cannot be worse than that

I would drink this proper 12 over alot stuff. especially fireball that stuff is piss

Khabib is going to win, but you cucks with the salty Conor hate is worst than his stupid persona.

How much did the bottle cost you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Fireball can’t be much better and it’s fkin huge! Somehow tons of shitty whiskies are selling for some pretty good coins.

It's definitely not because there are more idiots in the world than ever before.

He just signed an eight fight deal and the whiskey will be on the cage for all of them. His cards tend to get more eyeballs than other cards. I doubt it will force him into bankruptcy.
And even his tea-totaling rabid fans will buy cases just to help the cause. He can't lose on this one in the next few years and that might give him enough of a kickstart to actually start crafting a better product....

maxresdefault.jpg

He'll never go bankrupt as long I keep buying it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back