How long does Jones get suspended for, any guesses?

Jones passed at least 2 out of 3 tests, so he won the best of 3 test series, so no suspension.

Jon jones title fight UFC 300 December 2020

6 months and he needs to mow some lawns.

Hopefully not too long. I don't care what he shoots into his ass on his spare time. I just want to see the man destroy people.

2nd offense is 4 years. If that's what Jon gets, his career is for sure over. And what a fucking shame that is.

"Career over"? Are you guys mini-Danas, echoing whatever he says?

Jones was the youngest UFC champ. Even after another suspension, he's still relatively young and capable of whooping everyone's ass.

If he is suspended, I'm guessing he'll get released to fight overseas.

"Career over"? Are you guys mini-Danas, echoing whatever he says?

Jones was the youngest UFC champ. Even after another suspension, he's still relatively young and capable of whooping everyone's ass.

If he is suspended, I'm guessing he'll get released to fight overseas.
His career in the states is most likely over. The way this is all playing out the UFC and its brass will most likely fire Jones and I don't think Bellator is going to pick him up since he'll be damaged goods. Also knowing Jones and his massive ego hes not going to fight overseas but you never know. Or he gets two year suspension, UFC doesn't fire him and he comes back.

None.

First time was dick pillz and this second time hasn't even been proven yet. B sample is going to come back clean.

Bones bless.

His career in the states is most likely over. The way this is all playing out the UFC and its brass will most likely fire Jones and I don't think Bellator is going to pick him up since he'll be damaged goods. Also knowing Jones and his massive ego hes not going to fight overseas but you never know. Or he gets two year suspension, UFC doesn't fire him and he comes back.
Damaged goods like Chael Sonnen who signed with Bellator? Jones is a much bigger draw than Sonnen. Didn't King Mo test positive after the Mousasi bout and Bellator still signed him?

Massive ego outweighing need to make money? Any foreign UFC competitor would snatch up Jones and let him spearhead their way into the USA PPV market.

If the suspension is 5 yrs, you think UFC won't bring him back to make $$$? You think the fans will forget who the fuck he is? Does Jones lack highlight reel finishes to use to promote him after a long suspension?

None.

First time was dick pillz and this second time hasn't even been proven yet. B sample is going to come back clean.

Bones bless.
If WME wants to pay back their loan + interest, the B sample better come back clean. "These are not the PEDs you're looking for. Carry on."

Damaged goods like Chael Sonnen who signed with Bellator? Jones is a much bigger draw than Sonnen. Didn't King Mo test positive after the Mousasi bout and Bellator still signed him?

Massive ego outweighing need to make money? Any foreign UFC competitor would snatch up Jones and let him spearhead their way into the USA PPV market.

If the suspension is 5 yrs, you think UFC won't bring him back to make $$$? You think the fans will forget who the fuck he is? Does Jones lack highlight reel finishes to use to promote him after a long suspension?
King Mo tested positive after the Lorenz Larkin fight and is the only time he tested positive for anything, Also besides the positive drug test King Mo doesn't have the baggage that Jon Jones does. As for Sonnen he is a shadow of his former self when Bellator signed him. His last fight against Wanderlei Silva was horrible and its not like hes fighting the best of the best anymore.

Jones is a different case all together, he has been given many chances and continues to screw up time and time again. How many chances do you give him before you say enough is enough and let him go. Jon needs the UFC more than the UFC needs him right in my opinion.

Also from the looks of it this might just be a four year ban in which time Jones will be 34. I don't think Jones and his camp will risk using again when he returns because a third violation with the new rules could equal a lifetime ban from the sport in the US

It could also be 2.

Officially they bought his excuse that's why he got less than 2 years for the first offence. So considering that you could claim that this is his first official offence meaning he might get 2 years.

Either 2 or 4 years is what he should get. I personally dont care about PEDs and wanna see him fight again so 2 years would be the best

No, 1 year was what he was suppose to get for a masking agent. 2 years is for roids. They didn't believe him at all.

Don't know where the 3-4 years stuff comes from.
Jeff Novitzky said at the press conference that if found guilty, it could be up to 4 years.

Jones 1st offense was classified under the non-specfic category and carried a maximum of 2 years (his dick pill story got it reduced to a year).

2nd offense is maximum 4 years and they now have proof of "aggravating circumstances" for the first offense (he's so fucked).

Back