How long does Jones get suspended for, any guesses?

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Considering Chael got 2 years for more repeated infractions hard to believe Jones gets a lifetime ban I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 2 years. I think prepare to be pissed off.

2 years makes sense. No point suspending him for any longer because he is going to do it again anyway.

Wait until his manager finds a company willing to manufacture a batch of some random powder to claim "contaminated supplement".

He might get 6 months again.

It would be stupid if it wasnt 3 or 4. This was his first fight back after a 1 year suspension. And he didnt even flinch going straight back on the juice. What is 2 years going to do?

Probably 4. 2 if they go easy on him. He has a prior doping offence now, so any penalties can get doubled. Base suspension for anabolic steroids is 2 years.

2 years is likely the minimum especially because it was in competition. 3 years is possible too.

Probably 4. 2 if they go easy on him. He has a prior doping offence now, so any penalties can get doubled. Base suspension for anabolic steroids is 2 years.

It could also be 2.

Officially they bought his excuse that's why he got less than 2 years for the first offence. So considering that you could claim that this is his first official offence meaning he might get 2 years.

Either 2 or 4 years is what he should get. I personally dont care about PEDs and wanna see him fight again so 2 years would be the best

Four years.

It's technically a second failed test, so that's 4 years from USADA.

It could be much longer from the CSAC.

Considering Chael got 2 years for more repeated infractions hard to believe Jones gets a lifetime ban I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 2 years. I think prepare to be pissed off.

6 months at the most....possibly no suspension at all.

Some very high powered lawyers are gong to be fighting for JJ and the UFC.

I remember a while ago they released a list of ban lengths, but it had so many caveats they can pretty much make things up as they like. It could go either way - anywhere from 18 months to several years.

i think 2 years and slap him a high fine its enough

about tree fiddy

putersmash.gif

Damn, beat me too it. :oops:

Since it's California, he'll get 4. If it was Nevada, they'd only give him 2.

I thought Dana said his career was over???

By the time he can come back the "sport" will probably be gone

the new rules are supposed to be 4 years for a 2nd offense and a lifetime ban for the third correct?

Maybe 4. His lawyers will likely fight hard for 2. His defense is going to be more bullshit sadly. Pisses me off. The last thing I want to hear from Jones if he comes back in 2 years is

"I have had time to work on my character" Just Shut up..

Back