How long before you moved in with your girl?

I've only ever really lived with one girlfriend & she moved in with me after about 2 months. We were already spending every second of our free time together & she was staying at my place every night. Plus she was paying $450 a month to be a roommate with her friend, so it only made sense for her to stay with me.

5 years. Waited til we got married.

My wife(then gf) lived with her family back in college. I was renting a room practically in front of the school. Every break & open schedule was sexy time. No need for moving in.

1 year move in....3rd year engaged. ..4th year married. Probably 6th year kid. Like a Bawse!

My wife and I moved in together after 8 months of dating

It took me and my wife juat a year...usually people think that's too quick but it's been going on for five years now and it's been great

My girl moved in with me after about 9 months, that was 4 years ago, getting married in 4 months.

I've been with my wife for nearly 8 years and we still don't live together.

I waited 2 years. That was 20 years ago. I like it but I do daydream about having my own duplex in the city.

3-4 years for me. No specific reason tho, just how it worked out.

Only woman I've lived with (romantically I should say), we were together for 3 years before we moved in together. Lived together another 3 years. Ended spectacularly catastrophic.

A couple years. Anything less is way too fast. You need to make sure you can tolerate her ass 24/7 before you start entangling your furniture.

Kinda in the same situation. My gf and I have been dating since June 2016 and shes amazing. Always goes up and above for me, loves to make me happy, verryyyy compatible with me intellectually, sexually, etc, shes into the same things as me (video games and likes fantasy genre), can't stand having a mess and likes to clean, so overall shes pretty perfect and shes trying to move out of her moms house. Shes going to go back to college in the fall and she needs to obviously move out but apartment are expensive around her for decent ones. The problem is that I live and rent out my 2 bed, 2.5, 1400 sq ft townhouse, so there would be 3 of us living in it +3 pets, which would be to cramped.

I'm considering getting a nicer townhouse since I can rent out my current townhouse for around $1,100-$1,200 and my mortgage is already paid off. If I get a new job (which I have a 2nd interview for next thursday) it would be paying me a lot more than my current job, so I'd probably go ahead and buy that new Townhouse and let her move in.

I've been with my current girlfriend since September, it's going well just met her parents for the first time last weekend, they live in Scotland and I live in the North of England.

She lives in a one bed apartment and her lease is up in September. I have a two bed apartment that I own and rent the spare room to a lodger for the past year who's been the best person I ever lived with no mess, pays on time, drives me to the gym and supermarket, watches same tv shows and is no hassle at all.

I see my girl 3 or 4 nights a week and I'm really happy with how things are and my current living situation but I feel eventually we'll move in together but it would either be this September or else put off another year till September 2018.

I should probably also add she's a Master's student who only works part time and I think she struggles a bit paying the bills but she's not brought it up yet at all other than the fact she'll need to find a new place.

If it ain't broke...

I wouldn't change a thing. Slow and steady is the perfect pace.

I met my wife in the afternoon asked her out for later that evening. Went back to her place the same night have been living with her ever since.
That was almost 9 years ago. We didn't really plan any of this. I just thought I crash at her place for a few days because it was closer to my workplace at the time.

So yeah I would say around 11 hours.

2 years for me. I would not bring her in if u want to keep roommate that paysb

Couple weeks for my wife and I, but probably not the best idea. Everyone is different.

Back