How hilarious was that Fight Night Weigh-In?

I used to think like you. Until I started working at the hospital and found out not everything is what it seems.

Are you part of the ‘it’s an illness that causes people to excessively eat crap food and perform lack of exercise crew’? NOTE: And apply it to anyone who carries unneeded weight/fat

Are you part of the ‘it’s an illness that causes people to excessively eat crap food and perform lack of exercise crew’?

No I'm actually a health care professional that is aware that there could be underlying causes of obesity. Can it be due to unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise? Absolutely. But for you to make that assumption without knowing the man is sheer ignorance on your part.

Gabriel Inglesias works for the athletic commission in between gigs huh?

Who is he to tell someone if they're overweight or not?
I don't see the problem? many other people are criticized for unhealthy habits, drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, obesity puts a huge needless burden on health care systems. But iam sure it has nothing to do with his diet or inactivity, probably a thyroid problem. Ts made the post due to the irony, not just because guy is a fat ass

No I'm actually a health care professional that is aware that there could be underlying causes of obesity. Can it be due to unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise? Absolutely. But for you to make that assumption without knowing the man is sheer ignorance on your part.

What man are you referring too? I’m referring to society as a whole.

The obsesity crisis is caused by diet and exercise.

The thing is whenever we try to address the issue, those that don’t have any medical impairment that impacts their diet or excerise cling to those factors as the reason whey they are overweight. It’s not the choice from a non depressed/unimpaired person to eat KFC or 6 pack of beers that causes obesity right?

“But what about depression...but what about medication”.

Everyone looks for any excuse not to blame themselves.

When I see that bloke in the picture I feel sorry for him because he needs help.

I understand you can’t just say to someone “stop being a fatass and lose weight” you need to address all factors. If they are not mentally stable or in a position to make the right calls they won’t make the necessary adjustments to get healthy as possible.

If I eat shit for months and don’t exercise I feel terrible and put on weight. Do I have an illness? Or is it just that I made some poor choices cause I was lazy.

Maybe I broke my leg, maybe I suffered some trauma and I comforted myself with food. I understand that can happen.

What’s more likely though? Is the leading factor in the cause of obesity general laziness and poor choices or illness.

Sad how people just waste their own body...

What man are you referring too? I’m referring to society as a whole.

The obsesity crisis is caused by diet and exercise.

The thing is whenever we try to address the issue, those that don’t have any medical impairment that impacts their diet or excerise cling to those factors as the reason whey they are overweight. It’s not the choice from a non depressed/unimpaired person to eat KFC or 6 pack of beers that causes obesity right?

“But what about depression...but what about medication”.

Everyone looks for any excuse not to blame themselves.

When I see that bloke in the picture I feel sorry for him because he needs help.

I understand you can’t just say to someone “stop being a fatass and lose weight” you need to address all factors. If they are not mentally stable or in a position to make the right calls they won’t make the necessary adjustments to get healthy as possible.

If I eat shit for months and don’t exercise I feel terrible and put on weight. Do I have an illness? Or is it just that I made some poor choices cause I was lazy.

Maybe I broke my leg, maybe I suffered some trauma and I comforted myself with food. I understand that can happen.

What’s more likely though? Is the leading factor in the cause of obesity general laziness and poor choices or illness.

Your previous post inferred that it was the man at today's weigh in that you referring to.

If you want to make a general statement about obesity and most of its root causes, I wouldn't disagree with you. However it seemed like to me you were targeting that man in particular.

Your previous post inferred that it was the man at today's weigh in that you referring to.

If you want to make a general statement about obesity and most of its root causes, I wouldn't disagree with you. However it seemed like to me you were targeting that man in particular.

All g brah.

Back