How fast in Gegard gonna tap out The Storm tonight ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Capture.1500092179.png

I hope he loses

Dude has got one of the most annoying fanbase on sherdog

MOOSE IS FIGHTING TONIGHT?!

I need to pay more attention to these things. Where do I watch it, or is it PPV?

MOOSE IS FIGHTING TONIGHT?!

I need to pay more attention to these things. Where do I watch it, or is it PPV?
Bellator on spike

zzzzzzzzzzz boring match on now

i want schlemenko to win but damnnnnnn gegard is so good lol

i want schlemenko to win but damnnnnnn gegard is so good lol
I think Gegard gonna come out shooting takedowns and taps him out in the first round. Shlemenko is a turtle on his back.

I make very few declarations in this sport, but Mousasi is going to fucking destroy him.

Edit: and I think Schlemenko is great, one of the few solid Middleweights in the world outside the UFC.

I hope he loses

Dude has got one of the most annoying fanbase on sherdog

People don't like him because he's the best. He'd murder Bisping and it wouldn't be close. The only person I remember decisively beating Moose was Hall which he avenged and he's had like a million fights. He's pretty much the perfect fighter and it's a damn shame he never fought for the real belt.

Mousasi's right eye is completely swollen shut...

Be pretty funny if he gets beat by a blown up 170 pounder

People don't like him because he's the best. He'd murder Bisping and it wouldn't be close. The only person I remember decisively beating Moose was Hall which he avenged and he's had like a million fights. He's pretty much the perfect fighter and it's a damn shame he never fought for the real belt.

Lmfao, delusional.

Back