How fast are dog zoomies??

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I’ve read that dog zoomies are inbetween 35mph-60mph but I clocked my dog doing 63mph.

Is my dog a super dog or something? Or do most dogs clock zoomies around this speed?

I had my dog do zoomies through a red light camera 9 times just to make sure. I put my car plates on his collar just to be sure so it was picking up something on the camera.

Anyone got any more info on this??

Super doge

No question
That’s what I thought.

I want to take my dog to get tested to make sure he ain’t taking non of that anobolic shit.

But each time I tell him we going to get tested he starts grrring at me and acting all sus like running out of his crate with syringes and burrying them...

Is my dog hanging out with Anderson Silva??

That’s what I thought.

I want to take my dog to get tested to make sure he ain’t taking non of that anobolic shit.

But each time I tell him we going to get tested he starts grrring at me and acting all sus like running out of his crate with syringes and burrying them...

Is my dog hanging out with Anderson Silva??
Did you adopt him from usain bolt

Dang I thought title was a typo and this was about Competitive Dog Zombies. I'm both relieved and let down.

Dang I thought title was a typo and this was about Competitive Dog Zombies. I'm both relieved and let down.
Fren!

This is a thread about how fast your dogs can move in very little time!! When doggies do this they get a thing called ‘zoomies’!!

My dog is very fast, but I’m sure there is a faster doge than mine in all of Sherdog!

Shit, that's velociraptor / cheetah speed!

What kind of juiced up doggie is it?

The fastest I've ever seen my german shepperd run was when he was playing with a saluki.

They running about and the sauki took off in a strait line. My dog running flat out couldn't come close to it.
The saluki was slowing down to allow mine to catch up lol.

I don't believe the saluki was even running flat out and I was shocked how fast it could run.

Had to look up what dog zoomies are.

Hell yeah, they're fast AF. At least 30mph. Funny, our puppy just finished doing that and she's plopped down and probably will fall asleep in a little bit

Last edited:
In the words of Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men “Pretty damn fast”

Doubtful your dogo could pass WADA testing, lay off the horsemeat diet

I call shenanigans at 63mph. Greyhounds don’t even come close to that.

my doggo has been clocked at 30mph. Your claims sound farcical ts

Back