How fast are dog zoomies??

Super doge

No question
Shhh!
He probably doesn't know.
The dog probably wears glasses and acts as if he/she has low confidence in order to keep TS from knowing.

Plot twist:
TS is the dog's Lex Luthor, and wants to sabotage the dog so he can carry on with his evil deeds.

Had to look up what dog zoomies are.

Hell yeah, they're fast AF. At least 30mph. Funny our puppy just funished doing that and she's plopped down and probably will fall asleep in a little bit
<Oku03><Oku03><Oku03>

<YayKpop><YayKpop><YayKpop>

I already love your pupper!!

after your reading your post, i got curious and wanted to test mine... 64mph

here is an awesome example of doggie zoomies. but this dog keeps running into walls n shit. my dog dont do that.

still cute AF though!

after your reading your post, i got curious and wanted to test mine... 64mph
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

i knew there was a sherdoggers dog that zoomied faster than my dog!

Is a zoomie like a sprint? Or is it some stupid Internet bullshit?

A zoomie is an air force guy you fuckin turds.

I dont know why but I really really enjoy this thread

Is a zoomie like a sprint? Or is it some stupid Internet bullshit?

A zoomie is an air force guy you fuckin turds.
no arent those the gays.

this is dog zoomies.

GoodnaturedCookedKitfox-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

zooms.gif

giphy.gif

Stop giving your dog dick pills!!!

Well my cockaspaniel pup can’t catch the local rabbits we, erm, “gifted” the suburb with back in the day (they graze on the front lawns like its teletubby land), and they can hit 30 miles per hour.

So princess pup can’t go that fast (I don’t think she could even outrun a fast human in a short sprint), but little kitty can (so she must be able to hit 30 mph or she’s just that stealthy).

So Lady can’t kill Thumper but Duchess the aristocat sure can (or her mate Thomas O’Malley the alley cat).

Careful now that dog in the second GIF is a Pit Bull and the GIF alone is surely to terrify at least half of the Mayberry...you may be banned to be completely honest.
first dog is part pit too.

i like to post dangerously.

Read as "dog zombies" leaving disappointed.

That’s what I thought.

I want to take my dog to get tested to make sure he ain’t taking non of that anobolic shit.

But each time I tell him we going to get tested he starts grrring at me and acting all sus like running out of his crate with syringes and burrying them...

Is my dog hanging out with Anderson Silva??
Does he have a panic kennel?

If so, doge is dodgy

Back