How does this post draw dubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a white person who has adopted a black child, yes it is poor in taste. You used a very difficult and sensitive situation to try and get a cheap laugh, by insinuating that black children raised by white parents are socially inept and not full in their blackness.

NOpO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
You got it man! Not all white families I know few white families that make some black people say <{dayum}> wonder if I said that Platinum Mike Perry acts like he was raised by a black family I if I'd would be on sanctions...?

<seedat>

Don't lazily GIF a sincere reply like that, you bum

an indian person isn't required to love indian food

a mexican person wearing a suit and tie isn't missing 'their sombrero'

a french born kid who doesn't know french isn't 'not french'

people have variety, so evaluate them individually. If you think a fighter isn't being aggressive enough, go ahead. But don't sling eugenics "black aggression" betrayal on a fighter like a dickhead, you'll sound like a nazi

I don't know but you probably should've asked the mods privately instead of reposting it again.

But FYI I don't think that is card worthy, but I can kinda see how some very thin skinned people might see it as racist

Don't lazily GIF a sincere reply like that, you bum

an indian person isn't required to love indian food

a mexican person wearing a suit and tie isn't missing 'their sombrero'

a french born kid who doesn't know french isn't 'not french'

people have variety, so evaluate them individually. If you think a fighter isn't being aggressive enough, go ahead. But don't sling eugenics "black aggression" betrayal on a fighter like a dickhead, you'll sound like a nazi

I got no idea what you talking about I'm a little to green at the moment, and you seem to have gotten real deep on me kind of crying it seems? I'll get back to you properly later...

I don't know but you probably should've asked the mods privately instead of reposting it again.

But FYI I don't think that is card worthy, but I can kinda see how some very thin skinned people might see it as racist

Have you stepped into a Woodley, Jon Jones, thread or discussion..? Some of the vitriol thrown around them or certain darker fighters is jaw dropping. It was a observational poke nothing mean spirited about it but if you looking to find offense I guess you can; is it Dubs level? F*k NO!

I like when a poster tells another poster that race doesn't define people predictably or make people race-traitors and the other poster goes I'm really high these words are gibberish with which thou speaketh

Sherdog you loveable muffin

Last edited:
I like when a poster tells another poster that race doesn't define people predictably or make people race-traitors and the other poster goes I'm really high these words are gibberish with which thou speaketh

Sherdog you loveable muffin

Is that what you said? Sh!t read like complete gibberish this ^^^ makes sense...

Have you stepped into a Woodley, Jon Jones, thread or discussion..? Some of the vitriol thrown around them or certain darker fighters is jaw dropping. It was a observational poke nothing mean spirited about it but if you looking to find offense I guess you can; is it Dubs level? F*k NO!
I agree

Is that what you said? Sh!t read like complete gibberish this ^^^ makes sense...

because the image of a mexican guy not wearing a sombrero all the time is extremely nuanced and difficult to decipher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back