How does this post draw dubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paynebringer

The Titanium Ape... Always Defend ♠♠♠
@plutonium
Reaction score
How exactly? DC trash talks like he was adopted by white family as a child..

In a titled thread called "DC's trash talk is just embarrassing now" because DC's trash talk is rather lame & dry for a brother, blacks & Hispanics are pretty solid in throwing the diss at each other. DC disses always comes off as clumsy, awkward, and stiff so I made the above quip, which drew sanctions on me.

Question: What was offensive and dub worthy of the post? Would be nice to hear from the mod themselves for true clarity.

full

In a titled thread called "DC's trash talk is just embarrassing now" because DC's trash talk is rather lame & dry for a brother, blacks & Hispanics are pretty solid in throwing the diss at each other. DC disses always comes off as clumsy, awkward, and stiff so I made the above quip, which drew sanctions on me.

Question: What was offensive and dub worthy of the post? Would be nice to hear from the mod themselves for true clarity.

I've said a few times that DC reminds me of this guy.

giphy.gif

C'mon mods I'm waiting for a reasonable explanation...

75MNq_s-200x150.gif

V5ebm_s-200x150.gif

ZLRxG_s-200x150.gif

I've said a few times that DC reminds me of this guy.

giphy.gif

Exactly! If anybody couldn't see the joke & no ill intent with post then they just straight up hating on me, all good I probably hate them too..?

The comment is in poor taste (let's not recast it as an eskimo kiss and pillow mint) but I understand 100 where you're coming from when a lot more disrespectful than this goes unpenalised.

Use the REPORT option to direct staff's attention to stuff worse though (what Mods would advise, I reckon) and Daniel being a nice guy IRL is why he sucks at being a POS on the mic - no racial reference required.

The comment is in poor taste (let's not recast it as an eskimo kiss and pillow mint) but I understand 100 where you're coming from when a lot more disrespectful than this goes unpenalised.

Use the REPORT option to direct staff's attention to stuff worse though (what Mods would advise, I reckon) and Daniel being a nice guy IRL is why he sucks at being a POS on the mic - no racial reference required.

DC trash talks like he was adopted by white family as a child..
is in poor taste?

51wDyvOpuNL.jpg
Was this TV classic in poor taste too?

is in poor taste?

51wDyvOpuNL.jpg
Was this TV classic in poor taste too?
So your joke was Daniel looks or acts like the kid from this show but in doing so was decontextualised to the point of no one outside of your own head knowing that?
{<shrug}

You wont get a reasonable answer. Best to move along.

So your joke was Daniel looks or acts like the kid from this show but in doing so was decontextualised to the point of no one outside of your own head knowing that?
{<shrug}

giphy.gif
You gone too deep man decontextualized? Different Strokes two black kidz raised by a rich white man my if my post was in bad taste then that show was in bad taste which it wasn't. The point of the quip was is DC don't come across very brotherly when he tries to play the dozens (trade disses) he comes across like he bought a book of 100 greatest disses.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

"For a black guy, ______ fighter isn't menacing enough."

- Kenny Florian

As a white person who has adopted a black child, yes it is poor in taste. You used a very difficult and sensitive situation to try and get a cheap laugh, by insinuating that black children raised by white parents are socially inept and not full in their blackness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back