How does GSP beat Bisping? (He won’t)

· T(KO) Nope.

· Lay n Pray (Bisping is bigger and has good TDD so highly doubt it)

· Out point him on the feet? (maybe but that is Bisping’s style as well)

· Better cardio? Bisping is known for having some of the best cardio in the UFC so no.

· Welter weight fighting a middle weight.

I might be proven wrong but I’m having a hard time visualising how GSP wins this.

Yes it will be a hard fight for GSP either way.

That will not be a walk in the park moreso that we don't know where GSP is at after a long layoff and several surgeries.

But I think GSP can outpoint Bisping if he comes in a close to his top shape.

He could pull a close decision victory off by mixing up the wrestling and boxing like Sonnen and Rashad did. That's about it tbh, he isn't finishing him.

The difference is Sonnen and Rashad could match him for size and strength. GSP won't have the luxury of either, putting him at a clear disadvantage in the striking and he will have to work harder for the takedowns.

He definitely can win, but I think he is overlooking Mike as most people do and he'll end up paying for it.

Yeah he like so many see Bisping as slow durable but non elite fighter. Bisping isnt explosive and deadly like Romero with the ground and pound or deadly with the submissions like jacare. And he isnt deadly with striking like Anderson or Vitor.

He got taken down by a declining Henderson and Mayhem Miller.
Look, just due to the size, I think Bispings going to be able to strike, move and win.
But for you to suggest that GSP has no paths to ridiculous is quite ludicrous.

Soooooo selling the most ppv's ever and being on a 12 fight winning streak with the most top 5 wins of Anyone ever to do mma and he doesn't deserve special treatment. Ha.
Not only will GSP win he will finish Bisping. Easily I might add. Knee bar 1st or 2nd round. GSP taking that left leg home with him.

Yea like centuries ago when dinosaurs walked the earth. The sport has moved on. GSPs WANNABE azz choses the easy way in and thinks he is going to get the recognition he once had? FOH.

Yea like centuries ago when dinosaurs walked the earth. The sport has moved on. GSPs WANNABE azz choses the easy way in and thinks he is going to get the recognition he once had? FOH.
He started talks with the UFC and was close to a deal with Lorenzo at the time of the Selling of UFC. Who was the MW champ then? He has been trying to get a contract and a fight ever since.

this is why GSP is the undisputable GOAT if he wins

GSP has the threat of the takedown and can use it to touch Bisping with the jab for five rounds and get a decision. Bispings jab is not bad either and he might throw a combo when he catches GSP coming in.

GSP's jab is crazy effective, if Hendo could land on bisping GSP likely can too.
This.

Bisping getting tagged a ton (to the point where both eyes where swollen shut) by a slow 50 year old Henderson in his last fight is NOT a good thing.

So Tim Kennedy can take down and control Bisping on the ground effectively, but GSP can't. Got it.

Look at the end of the day this is a tough fight to call.. Michael is not a great fighter he never has been. He never proved himself to be a great fighter in his whole career really. If the fight took place in GSP's prime he wins it easy. Now it is a tough one to call.

Chael struggled to hold him down so I am quite intrigued by this matchup

St-Pierre is the better fighter, everywhere.

He will probably win a clear cut decision with some takedown here and there, while controlling the fight on the feet.

He won't destroy Bisping like Rockhold did, but he will still win decisevely.
Prime Pierre yes .. but who knows what he will look like today.

Eye poke his good eye.

Seriously though, I think Bisping takes this due to a lot of the reasons given in the OP.

For GSP to pull it off he will have to be quicker and use his jab to soften Bis up. And mix in a lot of low kicks to set up a nice head kick. GSP already said he knows he has to abandon the take down game and strike like he did before he got the belt.

· T(KO) Nope.

· Lay n Pray (Bisping is bigger and has good TDD so highly doubt it)

· Out point him on the feet? (maybe but that is Bisping’s style as well)

· Better cardio? Bisping is known for having some of the best cardio in the UFC so no.

· Welter weight fighting a middle weight.

I might be proven wrong but I’m having a hard time visualising how GSP wins this.

Gsp will beat his face to a bloody pulp. And win by ko within 13 seconds.

I know that this is not the fight that a lot of people wanted (even though more people will watch it) but I am more and more intrigued by it as times goes on.

Bisping was very good at 205. He is a big dude. Always in great shape. Knows his strengths and weaknesses.

If they were the same size, GSP easy.

With the size difference, I am leaning more and more towards Bisping.

I am starting to think that it will be really fun fight

its pretty fucking sad that GSP himself is probably relying on him LnPing Bisping lol...what a boring ass fighter

its pretty fucking sad that GSP himself is probably relying on him LnPing Bisping lol...what a boring ass fighter
Meh both fighters are boring as hell
I'll skip this event probably lol
Fuck Canada

I love GSP but I agree with all your points. Horrible matchup for George's don't know what he's thinking here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back