How does Buakaw win so much?

@nino puts like 10% of effort into his posts. Single sentences at a time without even bothering with punctuation. Failed responses without going back to edit.

Time to step your game up nino...

can't sleep now without knowing how the sentence continued. was it "lie"? was it a full statement that got erased? ill never no

Didn'
@nino puts like 10% of effort into his posts. Single sentences at a time without even bothering with punctuation. Failed responses without going back to edit.

Time to step your game up nino...
didn't saw it, why are you hating so much

Didn'
didn't saw it, why are you hating so much
Quality control. Make sure when quoting, all of what you write falls below the end quote. Just go back and look at your posts and ask yourself "does this look good, am I making sense?"

Not trying to bag on you but just look at all your posts in this thread I can't help but say something. There is also an edit feature on this site which is very usefull.

Yeah haha i know still wanted to say why lucky

lol i was just joking. he never won out of luck..quite the contrary.

i think what made buakaw stand out was not a particular ability but a smart combination of many factors,he's not the hardest kicker or puncher,nor have the best defense,but always used all his skills in a very effective way,had great IQ,great clinch,knees,the ability to neutralize his opponents attacks,great fitness/stamina,super fast to be 70 kg and so on. he looked complete.

Quality control. Make sure when quoting, all of what you write falls below the end quote. Just go back and look at your posts and ask yourself "does this look good, am I making sense?"

Not trying to bag on you but just look at all your posts in this thread I can't help but say something. There is also an edit feature on this site which is very usefull.

I'm gonna buy you this t-shirt:

3475744.png

Back