How Does Bisping vs Nick Diaz in London Sound?

Not a bad idea actually.
Could be an epic battle and a memorable farewell fight for Left Eye Larry

Diaz isn't coming back to fight at a fight night in London against someone on a two fight losing streak.

Nick would give him a run for his money, too dangerous for Bisping. Bisping might be able to beat Vitor this time around.

Vitor is still dangerous. Even with the flabby body. Nick is less likely to put Mike's lights out.

Always glad to see Nick win, but they probably shouldn't let Bisping lose at home in his retirement fight.

Diaz isn't coming back to fight at a fight night in London against someone on a two fight losing streak.

Bisping is a legend and it would be a huge show in London. Maybe Till vs Perry could be the co-main.

No. Bisping can fight Romero then retire.

no, Diaz brothers can keep their overrated ass away from the 8, Nick doesn't deserve that Bisping main event fight too

Mike should probably retire now, but i don't he will. I'd like to see this one. Nice payday for both of them and a good scrap. Then Mike retires. What do you think?
Horrible on so many levels. But Nick won't except unless he's offered a billion dollars anyway.

Vitor vs Bisping will be perfect. Both diminished and at the end of there careers. And Vitor has a lot of history fighting in London for Cage Rage. And didn't Vitor fuck up Bisping's eye too? It's a poetic end to his career imo.

Last edited:
Bisping is a legend and it would be a huge show in London. Maybe Till vs Perry could be the co-main.
I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see the fight, but I don't see Diaz going for it. I want Bisping to get either Vitor, Masvidal, or Shogun.

Horrible on so many levels. But Nick won't expect unless he's offered a billion dollars anyway.

Vitor vs Bisping will be perfect. Both diminished and at the end of there careers. And Vitor has a lot of history fighting in London for Cage Rage. And didn't Vitor fuck up Bisping's eye too? It's a poetic end to his career imo.

So, it's a bad idea because you want to see Vitor fight. I get it. The thing is, they've already fought. So Diaz vs Bisping would be something new. Could be a good boxing match. I don't see all the levels you speak of.

Seeing as i live in the uk and will hopefully be going to watch. This is the card i'd like to see:

Bisping v Vitor
Cormier v gustaffson
Stipe v Ngannou
Whittaker v GSP
Till v Perry
Mcgregor v Ferguson
Nate v khabib
Dillashaw v garbrandt
Rockhold v weidman
Gastelum v Romero
Joanna v Rose

Am i asking for too much?<45>

Make it happen Dana

Hahaha

Might be a little traumatic for Bisping to face another Mexican after what happened tonight..

Why do you hate Bisping?
Bisping made it personal when he disrespected the Cuban flag. If he did that to an American flag I'd expect the Chris to be all over him. He is the All American after all.

So, it's a bad idea because you want to see Vitor fight. I get it. The thing is, they've already fought. So Diaz vs Bisping would be something new. Could be a good boxing match. I don't see all the levels you speak of.
Well I'm looking at things from the POV of a Bisping fan. I don't want his last fight in his home country to be yet another beating.

*Diaz will basically beat him.
*No real story or history between the 2. It's just a fight for the sake of it.
*Nick is too much of a Diva to to take it. Going to out price himself. He wanted to fight Bisping when he was champ, now he's not champ, I'm pretty sure he'll lose interest.
*Will he pass a the drug test?

If you wan't Bisping to fight someone fresh, then maybe Weidman, but I don't think making a fresh fight for the fans should be Bispings priority in his home town retirement fight. He's done plenty for the fans already. And Vitor isn't exactly easy, it's just a more comparable fight in regards to there skills and points in there career.

Nick is overrated

Bisping smashes him

Back