How Does Bisping vs Nick Diaz in London Sound?

TewPoint0

DHEA Abuser
@Brown
Reaction score
Mike should probably retire now, but i don't he will. I'd like to see this one. Nice payday for both of them and a good scrap. Then Mike retires. What do you think?

Nick is too busy ripping his bong to go for that.

that sounds good to me. both guys would talk a lot of shit. would be a great build-up. and i think the fight would be fireworks.

"Nick Diaz asking for 50 million to fight Bisping in the UK."

No thanks.

"Nick Diaz asking for 50 million to fight Bisping in the UK."

No thanks.

Who cares? Dana probably makes that much off every major event. Give the veteran fighters some cash to pay for all the medical expenses they'll have in retirement.

it sounds bad, TS

bisping should retire

he has lost vision and has had many concussions

enough brain damage FFS

he already made his money

I don't think we ever see Nick in the UFC again sadly but Bisping would be a really entertaining fight for him. I' be happy to see it.

Mike should probably retire now, but i don't he will. I'd like to see this one. Nice payday for both of them and a good scrap. Then Mike retires. What do you think?
It sounds whatever.

Nick would give him a run for his money, too dangerous for Bisping. Bisping might be able to beat Vitor this time around.

Who cares? Dana probably makes that much off every major event. Give the veteran fighters some cash to pay for all the medical expenses they'll have in retirement.
I like the fight but my point is that every time a Diaz brother is called out or they are rumored to fight an article comes out of them requesting an outrageous amount of money to accept the rumored fight and everyone's hopes are let down once again.

How about he fights an actual MW?

Love the idea but you know Diaz would price himself out of it. Shame.

The Diaz brothers fighting in an Octagon ??

Good fucking luck with that one.

How about he fights an actual MW?

Wikipedia had Nick at 185. What, do you want to see a blind old guy get hurt? There's nothing but one or two entertaining fights left for Bisping. He's had many wars and clocked a lot of time in the cage.

Diaz bros vs anyone no longer interests me honestly. Guys were fun to watch fight but their entitled attitudes over the past couple years have made me not give a shit if they ever fight again

Back