How does Belal

Izzy does it and he’s cool. Belal does it and it’s boring
Who did izzy make look boring that wasn't already boring? Please don't say Yoel Romero. He's seriously one of the most boring fighters I've watched

Belal is unbelievably boring, as well as being in an environment where he always looked inferior. He is a tough wrestler, but has been at welterweight where woodley, usman, and covington were all seen as superior wrestlers with more exciting fight styles (debatable obviously lol)

Belal finally gets a main event... a no contest with leon.

another main event = the first and only boring vicente luque fight ever because belal took him down repeatedly

belal is effective, but never in a dominant way, simply giving everyone the jon fitch treatment. on top of all this, he's 37 years old now, and way too old to win the belt, much less defend it and put on big fights

People always hating on Colby when Belal is the biggest dbag in the UFC.

Belal is unbelievably boring, as well as being in an environment where he always looked inferior. He is a tough wrestler, but has been at welterweight where woodley, usman, and covington were all seen as superior wrestlers with more exciting fight styles (debatable obviously lol)

Belal finally gets a main event... a no contest with leon.

another main event = the first and only boring vicente luque fight ever because belal took him down repeatedly

belal is effective, but never in a dominant way, simply giving everyone the jon fitch treatment. on top of all this, he's 37 years old now, and way too old to win the belt, much less defend it and put on big fights

He does not fight like Jon Fitch at all.

He just has a very meat and potatoes style which against all odds actually works. The guy simply sticks to his gameplan and the basics and it works. That's amazing. I actually want to see how far a man can go with only that. War Belal. If someone can't figure out how to beat a guy who does that they don't deserve to win.

He does not fight like Jon Fitch at all.

He just has a very meat and potatoes style which against all odds actually works. The guy simply sticks to his gameplan and the basics and it works. That's amazing. I actually want to see how far a man can go with only that. War Belal. If someone can't figure out how to beat a guy who does that they don't deserve to win.
I compared to jon fitch because he just takes ppl down and sits in guard, not going for wild heavy shots of passing guard. simple and consistent. just like belal

just like what you said about belal in this response even

As I always say, if MMA were more of a sport and less entertainment, it wouldn't matter if a fighter is boring or not if they continue to win.

Back