How do you think Canelo would have performed tonight vs GGG

Canelo would get the nod imo.

Golovkin still gives him hell though.

Golovkin would have still KO'd Canelo within 8 rounds.

Canelo doesn't have the footwork, reach, and power of Jacobs. GGG's usual body work was missing in this fight due to respect for Jacobs power. That wont happen against Canelo.

Can we see him fight someone with close to the power of either guy last night before we discuss? He's never been chin tested be a decent MW puncher. And let's see if he can hurt Chavez.

I suspect GGG controls him with the jab and wins convincingly.

Fuck is the "GGG we saw tonight"? Does Jacobs get no credit for his boxing and game plan?

Its a difficult fight for both guys . GGG showed he can get hurt with body shots (Canelo's bread and butter)

Also , I am convinced that Canelo will not have the power to hurt GGG if he head hunts .

GGG does have the power to hurt Canelo and is very accurate but slower

Canelo's defense is very good but let's himself get pushed to the ropes when he wants to rest , something GGG is very good at taking advantage of .

I have to see how the new Vitamin Canelo looks like with Chavez to get a clear
Picture of his stamina .He might lost that fight too.

Assuming Canelo is the same as he was against Smith , GGG is the favorite but not by much .

Canelo will have to be in top form with no stamina issues to win the fight via decision, he is not knocking out GGG.

There is a path to victory for Canelo but GGG is favored also that that will cause Issues to Canelo .

Back