How do you feel about Darren Till?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Young guy, greal record, interesting fighting style and has a lot of momentum going for himself. Are you impressed? How do you see Till and do you think he has what it takes to be champion?

Exciting fighting style. Dude comes to bang.

Not sure how far he'll go, but he's a fun scrapper.

Untested imo. Great personality. Want to see him vs usman, wonderboy or masvidal.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan (yet) but I like the guy and I'm interested to see more from him.

Huge WW.

Very good striking, entertaining and can't a understand a word he says.

His accent cracks me up. Seems like a good guy who cares more about being the best fighter on earth than how much money he makes, always shows up to fight and fights a kill or be killed style.

I like him and I'm definitely a fan.

A bit overrated, he barely beat Velickovic. Don't see him as a champ, maybe top 5, top 8 with good fight once in a while

Interested in seeing how far he can go but as it far as how good he is, It's tough to tell at this point.

His biggest problem will be weight imo, he's freaking huge for WW, but he's still young.

If he can stay at WW for a couple of years I can see him getting that belt, he's very promising.

Semi untested but massive potential. Not sure why people think he's totally untested. Beating cerrone that badly was a big deal

Been a fan since he gassed against Dalby. I see him making it into the top five at least

Seems very legit although Cerrone was his first "next tier" fight. I hope he does well but I will support him at MW (at least).

He can run his mouth once he gets that belt. For now, he just need to shut up and fight.

Lord Till is a future UFC champ for sure. True martial artist and his personality is as real as its gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back