How do you feel about Darren Till?

i want to see how he does vs somebody besides a former LW before i start jumping on the "Next UFC champ" bandwagon. i want to see how his striking defense is, and i want to see how he deals with adversity before i start naming him future champion.

people were saying the same thing about Ngannou before the Stipe fight and he knocked out 2 top guys in his division. Till only TKO'd Cowboy, who is great but comparatively speaking is hugely undersized. the guys he beat before that in the UFC were mostly decisions and unknowns.

i have a feeling wrestlers are going to give him trouble.

He has one noteworthy win, against a guy who was in the middle of a slump at the time, so no idea. I keep seeing his name mentioned, don’t get what the hype is about yet, I think I’ll wait until he beats another good fighter or two before drawing conclusions.

Young guy, greal record, interesting fighting style and has a lot of momentum going for himself. Are you impressed? How do you see Till and do you think he has what it takes to be champion?
He's already missed weight and apparently was near death during his last cut. He'll probably have to go to MW in the near future, where he'll probably do worse since he relies on his size and physicality a lot. At WW, though, he's a beast, but I'd have to see him against a good wrestler.

Semi untested but massive potential. Not sure why people think he's totally untested. Beating cerrone that badly was a big deal

to me, it would've been a bigger deal if he wasn't a LHW fighting a former LW.

i just want to see how he does when the other guy in the ring is a bull too.

he's been talking about Wonderboy, if he beats Wonderboy i'd be sold, at least on his striking.

He’s definitely on my radar as someone to watch out for.

Would like to see WB get it together and take the fight vs him so we know if he's really a top 10 guy or he just beat a Cerrone on a 2 fight losing streak

I think he beats Usman and Covington. Possible next champ.

I feel he shares the same first name as Elkins and sometimes I’m confused by it.

to me, it would've been a bigger deal if he wasn't a LHW fighting a former LW.

i just want to see how he does when the other guy in the ring is a bull too.

he's been talking about Wonderboy, if he beats Wonderboy i'd be sold, at least on his striking.
Yeah I'd like to see it. I think till vs wonderbread is the best fight at ww right now

I love him, I love the way he handles himself and talks in interviews, his style is great and he is violent.

Obviously I’m a fellow Scouser so I’m biased.

That said, I won’t be backing him as a future champion until I see him in with an elite wrestler who can threaten the take down and stick to the plan. I’ve seen better strikers than Till look like dogshit on the feet because they’re worried about being taken down.

You get a like for making me lol...irl.

Yeah I'd like to see it. I think till vs wonderbread is the best fight at ww right now

Till vs Nick Diaz
Till vs Wonderboy
Till vs Colby
Till vs Usman
Till vs Ponz
Till vs Perry

All good fights and all interest me, I will be going to UFC Liverpool without doubt regardless, but please don’t give me Gunnar Nelson vs Till - as I am just not interested.

Till vs Nick Diaz
Till vs Wonderboy
Till vs Colby
Till vs Usman
Till vs Ponz
Till vs Perry

All good fights and all interest me, I will be going to UFC Liverpool without doubt regardless, but please don’t give me Gunnar Nelson vs Till - as I am just not interested.
Nick Diaz is retired. Not even a potential match up. Usman would be a snooze fest if he has his way. Colby would get sparked out but that is a good fight. Perry would get utterly destroyed. Don't know what to think about ponz yet

Young guy, greal record, interesting fighting style and has a lot of momentum going for himself. Are you impressed? How do you see Till and do you think he has what it takes to be champion?

How do I feel about Till? Same way I feel about Yair and Platbum.........

Only saw his fight against Cowboy and that is not the result I was expecting, so I was impressed with him. I also could not believe that he was able to make 170. I think this will get more and more difficult as he gets older, amd I can foresee him having to go at 185 one day, where he will not be as successful. But so far I am excited about this young guy!

He can run his mouth once he gets that belt. For now, he just need to shut up and fight.
Except running your mouth is HOW you get to the belt.

I like the kid and all, but I'm just waiting on his kidneys to start shutting down during a weight cut.

Except running your mouth is HOW you get to the belt.

I like the kid and all, but I'm just waiting on his kidneys to start shutting down during a weight cut.

Running your mouth and FIGHTING AND WINNING is how you getting the belt. You not gonna get the title shot by sitting on a couch and talking shit all day.

Back