How do I put on an fg 5000?

I think winning need to change the size chart for the FG-5000 because of the inside frame being a little different from the old model, as it hugs your face more, unlike the old one. My head is 23" circumference so a large should fit fine, but when i got my new model i had to send it back. Was tight as hell round my face, got 2 large and it fit's perfect now. Got the new Fg2900 as well, that fit is the exact same fit as my old model, hence why winning should update size chat for FG-5000.

Unfortunately i've only read your info after receiving my FG-5000 yesterday. I also got a 23" circumference on my head and size L is definitely too small. There's like 4 inches of lacing left at the back, it's relatively tight on my face and the holes for the ears are a little bit too far to the front, so that my ears get bend forward a bit. It's a shame, it really is a great headgear.

Exactly, it sucks that you shell out so much money, just to get a product that doesn't fit. Especially when you're going through the company's sizing chart.

Totally. I'm not sure i want to pay the custom price for a 2L now after this. The new FG-5000 is out a few years they should have been able to adjust their size charts.
Might go for a Rival RHGFS1 Face-Saver or RHGFS3 Guerrero Facesaver. We'll see.

or you could wait until uma releases their version which will be tested and reviewed before released :)

Just looked at a picture on the UMA facebook page. Have you got any idea when they are released to the public?

Also watched your videos on the Ring to Cage Deluxe Full Face GelTech Headgear 2.0 and the Beaulieu facesaver. Thanks. So there seems to be more and more alternatives for decent face savers besides the FG-5000, which still seems to be the best.

I also read in the YT comments that you got a FG-5000 in size L. What's your head circumference if i might ask?

Back