How did you feel at your absolute peak?

In hindsight there were signs, but I was so busy working and providing for us I didn't see until it was far too late.

Had complete trust in her, which was a mistake. I thought as long as I was good to her and improving our lives, she would stay.

Guess that wasn't enough.

It's never enough for them. Around and around they go on the cock carousel always looking for something better until one day their sexual market value dries up and they're kicked off.

You only realise that shit once its over brah.

When I was 25, I was fucking invincible. I could workout for hours without getting tired, and then carry on with the rest of my day as if nothing happened. I could drink however much I wanted, how often I wanted, and not get hungover. It was great.

Early 30's.Was in great shape, happy etc. All the mileage Ive put on my body is really starting to make me feel it. I dont get the same gains I used to at the gym, cant retain muscle like I used to, and doing way too many drugs and boozing has really caught up with me mentally. Cant have more than a few beers without paying for it for a couple of days.

Good lord, no wonder you're angry all the time

More sad and resigned than angry, but there's def some anger too.

I swear I heard FINISH HIM on loop at the time

It's never enough for them. Around and around they go on the cock carousel always looking for something better until one day their sexual market value dries up and they're kicked off.

I want to argue with that, but between my experiences and those of my friends I just can't.

You let them get bored for five minutes ( even if they're bored because you're working long hours for THEM) or they see a better deal, and they'll bust through the wall like koolaid man.

Early 30's.Was in great shape, happy etc. All the mileage Ive put on my body is really starting to make me feel it. I dont get the same gains I used to at the gym, cant retain muscle like I used to, and doing way too many drugs and boozing has really caught up with me mentally. Cant have more than a few beers without paying for it for a couple of days.
Welcome to my world.

I want to argue with that, but between my experiences and those of my friends I just can't.

You let them get bored for five minutes ( even if they're bored because you're working long hours for THEM) or they see a better deal, and they'll bust through the wall like koolaid man.

Yeah... it's a brutal reality. Some people can't accept it until it's too late. Obviously there are exceptions as people are a spectrum and there are some great dedicated and loyal women out there. But I think the vast majority of men's experience with them speaks for itself.

Fucking invincible, a few months before my 40th birthday. I was running 45+ miles a week, and could easily do a half marathon under 1h 45, benching around 240lb and could do 30+ wide-grip pull-ups without a problem.

Then I got a bunch of injuries and haven't been able to lift weights since then (18 months ago). Running more like 25-30 miles a week, but not quite as fast.

My professional peak hasn't occurred yet.

My intellectual peak was in my early 20s as an engineering undergrad. I could do hard maths and physics with no effort.

Pussy getting peak....17-22. Could get almost any chick I put my mind to.

Intellectual peak. ..25-28. After my father passed I got all introverted. I didn't want to socialize I would just read book after book after book and I got really heavy into chess.

Financially ..I'm peaking and will keep going higher as I earn and invest.

Fancy a game ?

37 and still in my peak.. physically and emotionally

That's been my experience as well.

I wonder if many people actually "stop and smell the roses."
There have been times when I was feeling great both physically and psychologically and was able to recognize and enjoy it.

I don't think I've hit my peak yet, though. I certainly hope not with my 26th birthday coming up.

I'm on the upward side of peak mountain now, and wont ever stop climbing till the day I die.

I wonder if many people actually "stop and smell the roses."

I do especially when I'm on vacation. Never thought I'd be in a position where I was traveling around the world and shit. When I went to Costa Rica the view was so amazing I really took my time and just enjoyed that shit.

across all spectrum I'd say I'm about 75% where I want to be. I'll bump this thread when I've peaked!

I think i will beat you

site is www.chessfriends.com

I prefer to go on the website an scroll down and click to use the mobile version, i just prefer that

Very easy to sign up, once youre on tell me you user name and i will challenge you

There's a decent chance you will. I'm down to play a game if we can work it out. Are you on chess.com? If so what's your rating

Back