How did you feel at your absolute peak?

FierceRedBelt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Whether it was physically, emotionally, or professionally. And were you able to recognize and enjoy that time?

You always think there is more in the tank and more you can accomplish, even at your peak. I don't think you recognize it until later.

Last edited:
You always think there is more in tank and more you can accomplish, even at your peak. I don't think you recognize it until later.

That's been my experience as well.

I wonder if many people actually "stop and smell the roses."

I was able to come twice per day.
Well I might be at my peak now because a couple months ago, I banged my girlfriend like 8-10 times in about 6 hours. We still joke around about breaking some kind of record that day

Now @My age. I feel i have had many peaks. But Im still prepared for the bigPEAK!..

Its 2017, despite the BS in the world. There has never been a better time to live in, than in ANY history of time..

Like this:
200w.gif

Sexual tyranasaurus

At my physical peak I was young and dumb and a very, very bad person. I like myself better as a person now, even though I got fat. I have lost 16 lbs over the last couple months though, so it's not the end of the world.

listen to some

NTZ NTZ NTZ NTZ NTZ NTZ NTZ

gq7Pg4f.gif

I felt like a sexual tyrannosaurus. I was hopped up on Jones Soda. It's the nectar of the gods.......

tOh1fUg.gif

I miss it terribly.

<{boneytears}>

Well I might be at my peak now because a couple months ago, I banged my girlfriend like 8-10 times in about 6 hours. We still joke around about breaking some kind of record that day

I did that daily for 11 months straight a couple of years ago. I miss it.

h2D84FCC81.jpg

Physical Peak: My mid-twenties
Emotional Peaks: Birth of my kids.
Professional Peak: Now. I got enough seniority that it doesn't take much OT to break 100k.

It can get exhausting sometimes because I pretty much do all the work.

Yeah, it is exhausting doing that 330+ days straight, but lotsa fun hehe. I think of the number that year and I can hardly believe it myself. About 2600 times in that 11 months. Yup.

I was 37 that year.

Back