How did Conor win 3rd round?

Conor fanbois are great at finding moral victories. They've got practice.

Upon rewatch. They landed about the same amount of significant strikes. But Khabib pushed him against the cage for 2 minutes and even took him down (Octagon Control and Agresssion).

Isn't this just a case of Conor doing COMPARATIVELY that much better in that round that we started thinking he was suddenly winning?
this is a desperate action by Conor fans, attempting to claim some small victory in this humiliating fight....
In reality, I thought Conor was obviously better in striking (more crisp and accurate), but he was way too tentative and afraid of takedowns, and as such he did not win that round (as you said, Octagon control was clearly on Khabib's side as well as aggression).

CONORS UPPER BODY LOOKS DEFORMED.
20130524070535_IMG_8941.JPG

Upon rewatch. They landed about the same amount of significant strikes. But Khabib pushed him against the cage for 2 minutes and even took him down (Octagon Control and Agresssion).

Isn't this just a case of Conor doing COMPARATIVELY that much better in that round that we started thinking he was suddenly winning?

See, the difference between me and you is when you go to Vegas, you look for the cheapest room available. The choice for you comes down to whether or not to go with the $60 room or upgrade to the $85 room.

I go straight for the chairman's suite at $12,000 a night and the only thing I question is whether or not there's a more high roller suite I should be reserving.

This is the official stats from fight metric. You tell me how Khabib won the third Einstein. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

upload_2018-10-22_8-2-45.png

Back