How did Conor win 3rd round?

IDK, bring on the next fight, that one is over.....

McGregor "preventing" a takedown on Round 3:
15394576902440295.gif

McGregor "preventing" another takedown on Round 3:
15394575992440237.gif

It doesn't matter. The duration of the fight is what mattered and Conor didn't do nearly enough and lost it. I'd rather he starched Khabib but he did not he was lacklustre and found himself submitted.

Are you trolling? Or have you actually gathered your senses?

I can't believe you are not being a Conor nuthugger here.

Who cares? It was his best round of the fight and there was fuck all in it.

Kabib also put a lot of energy into the second round, it did seem like he took his foot off the gas in the third.

<Fedor23>

Conor more than doubled khabibs strikes that round so idk where this striking was even thing is coming from

Nonsense.

Herb gave him proper warnings and Conor complied.
McGregor committed at least 14 fouls in that fight, don't talk to anyone about compliance. Herb should've taken points following his warning, but he didn't because he didn't want to "artificially affect the fight" in spite of the fact that those fouls were already artificially affecting the fight. Never mind the fact that refs can take points without stopping the action (I've seen it numerous times).

McGregor committed at least 14 fouls in that fight, don't talk to anyone about compliance. Herb should've taken points following his warning, but he didn't because he didn't want to "artificially affect the fight" in spite of the fact that those fouls were already artificially affecting the fight. Never mind the fact that refs can take points without stopping the action (I've seen it numerous times).
lol 14 fouls

By him getting 10 on the scorecard and Khabib only getting a 9

He outlanded him 44 to 17 and went 3/3 on TDD lol.

The only reason this round is at all up for debate is because of how badly some of you guys hate Conor.

he
Upon rewatch. They landed about the same amount of significant strikes. But Khabib pushed him against the cage for 2 minutes and even took him down (Octagon Control and Agresssion).

Isn't this just a case of Conor doing COMPARATIVELY that much better in that round that we started thinking he was suddenly winning?
he won the round son. just check the scorecards and stop hatin.

Upon rewatch. They landed about the same amount of significant strikes. But Khabib pushed him against the cage for 2 minutes and even took him down (Octagon Control and Agresssion).

Isn't this just a case of Conor doing COMPARATIVELY that much better in that round that we started thinking he was suddenly winning?
People we're blinded because it was the only round Conor wasn't getting mauled in.

Because Conor outstruck him by at least 2:1, a bit of hugging doesn't make up for that.

Are you trolling? Or have you actually gathered your senses?

I can't believe you are not being a Conor nuthugger here.

I'd have nuthugged all week if Conor had knocked him out but I'm not gonna sit there and say oh well the judges scored part of the match for Conor because it doesn't matter, he doesn't win part of the fookin' belt.

Back