How dependent are you on your phone?

i did for a while when i was waiting for my new work phone to arrive. it wouldn't have been so bad if i didn't have a long commute for work.

Not very attached. Use it for calls, texts, a couple of messenger apps and music on the train to work. I could quite happily go back to the pre-mobile phone era.

Not too much compared to the norm. Could be because I never get the latest and greatest and I'm not that active in social media. I use my wife's hand me down S6 that has been given me problems lately. I actually left it off for most of the weekend too. Even so I'm still dependent on it to the point that I wouldn't want to live without it.

I think the better questions is how dependent are you with using data/wifi on your phone because I can go pretty long with just phone calls and text as long as I can have internet access when I'm in front of a computer.

It's pathetic to hear that a grown man can't spend a couple days without a smartphone or Internet.
Quoting the great Robert E. Howard: "I think the real reason so many youngsters are clamoring for freedom of some vague sort, is because of unrest and dissatisfaction with present conditions; I don't believe this machine age gives full satisfaction in a spiritual way, if the term may be allowed. ”

Back