How come you'll drink milk from another mammal but not from another person?

Why don't we have mommy milk farms and sell people milk in supermarkets? People have less of an environmental footprint than cows plus we already have a lot of useless ones sitting around not contributing anyway @Clippy.

You're not getting my body milk

I drank breastmilk as a baby, if it tasted fine and was readily available I'd drink it still. I basically just use milk in coffee, I've never taken any steps to confirm that milk came from a cow.

Idk man i think where not just used to it

My wife stopped breastfeeding our youngest about a year and a half ago but is still lactating, mostly because i suck her tits every chance i get

I think I seen a thing on here before that they was doing it in asia... personally I'll drink it but it's got to be straight from the source

I'll suck on your titties Roca, if that'll make you feel better

Why is milk somehow exempt from being an animal product?

You don't eat human meat so why would you drink human milk?
Well the answer to that would be that we are naturally raised on human milk and it is the best and most compatible with our digestion.

Human flesh, not so much.

But economics and revulsion due to personalization (for most) would be the reasons TS.

I recently saw a girl who was lactating. She let me squeeze the milk out so I tasted it and it was 'meh'.

I drink almond milk

I drink a lot of Almond other nut milks as well.

Do you ever wonder why they call them milk when in fact they are juices?

I have a hunch that when they were doing their initial marketing research someone said 'no one wants to drink Nut Juice' and thus nut milk was born.

I drink a lot of Almond other nut milks as well.

Do you ever wonder why they call them milk when in fact they are juices?

I have a hunch that when they were doing their initial marketing research someone said 'no one wants to drink Nut Juice' and thus nut milk was born.

You want a nice tall glass of my nut milk?

Why don't we have mommy milk farms and sell people milk in supermarkets? People have less of an environmental footprint than cows plus we already have a lot of useless ones sitting around not contributing anyway @Clippy.
Humans produce very little milk seeing as how it's to feed an 8-11 lb human infant compared to an animal producing milk for a baby bovine that outweighs most adult humans.

Well the answer to that would be that we are naturally raised on human milk and it is the best and most compatible with our digestion.

Human flesh, not so much.

But economics and revulsion due to personalization (for most) would be the reasons TS.
I agree with compatibility, being lactose intolerant myself. But I feel like babies are the edge case.

Are there any products that come from the human body that don't carry that "ick factor"? I'm thinking of the soap rendered from human fat in Fight Club.

I sure as hell wouldn't wear a human leather skin jacket, even if the dude donated his body to science or whatever...

Back