How come you'll drink milk from another mammal but not from another person?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why don't we have mommy milk farms and sell people milk in supermarkets? People have less of an environmental footprint than cows plus we already have a lot of useless ones sitting around not contributing anyway @Clippy.

Bigfoot needs to make money somehow.

I don't wanna get started on my lactation fetish.
But I'm with ya, Roca.
Luckily I've had quite a few chances to indulge.

Mommy milk farms?
Who hurt you?

so you want a Matrix scenario, except using people as batteries, they are used to produce milk?

so you want a Matrix scenario, except using people as batteries, they are used to produce milk?

Well if we can use them as batteries as well I'm not opposed to that.

Why is milk somehow exempt from being an animal product?

You don't eat human meat so why would you drink human milk?

Well if we can use them as batteries as well I'm not opposed to that.
I don't think the tech is there just for battery use, but we already have milk farms. just need a few alterations for humans and we should be good to go.

I'd be too mindfucked to buy it.
I might be too mindfucked to buy Cows milk as well, but I'll let my ignorance win this one.

I don't drink much milk to begin with though.

Some places do, or have, sold products made form human milk. I believe some bodybuilders buy breast milk online too.

Well generally you need to slaughter an animal to harvest it's meat and generally people are opposed to killing humans.

It's not exactly the same thing

Well generally you need to slaughter an animal to harvest it's meat and generally people are opposed to killing humans.

It's not exactly the same thing
I realize the slaughter part, but it's still "husbandry" .

If you vacuumed up a bunch of human skin flakes and reconstituted protein from it like those dudes in Japan, eating that would still make you a cannibal.

Literally don't give a shit about drinking human female milk. I'll drink it straight from the source, as long as the source isn't damaged.

They should milk heroin addicts. Opiate laced milk would be awesome, I'd feel like Alex DeLarge drinking it

This was my first thought,

My second thought was the idea of a human milk bar where people could go to get it fresh from the boob.

JimCarreyBoobSuck.gif

I realize the slaughter part, but it's still "husbandry" .

If you vacuumed up a bunch of human skin flakes and reconstituted protein from it like those dudes in Japan, eating that would still make you a cannibal.

Ok fair point but I don't see that as a valid argument against drinking human milk. It's a seperate question. Maybe you should start your own thread "Why don't we vacuum up a bunch of human skin flakes and reconstitute it as edible protein like those dudes in Japan?"

There is (was?) even an ice cream brand that used human milk, I'd have no problem eating that, unless it's coffee flavoured. Fuck that stuff.

For the record @Clippy suffers from hormonal imbalance caused by his parents using cheap chinese-made knock-off tupperware which leached chemicals when heated. The ongoing chronic imbalance causes severe male lactation, which causes him no end of problems as you can imagine. On the bright side at least his hairy man nipples provide an easy source of protein for co-workers and family alike.

Back