How come Conors mind games didn't work on Floyd?

Floyd in mentally very tough.

Also, he is world’s better than Conor at boxing.

Floyd trained for 2 weeks and still beat Conor.

Floyd always had the edge in every conceivable aspect of that fight.

Normally when something is copied the original material is better. That is most definitely not the case here. If he was copying Floyd he would have made a career out of taking the easiest and least risky fights possible.

Conor went in to Floyds own house and took a shit in it.

He then invited Floyd over and the boy wanted no part of it.

Floyd won the boxing match conor won the war.

He took a shit in Floyd’s house?

I must have missed that.

Normally when something is copied the original material is better. That is most definitely not the case here. If he was copying Floyd he would have made a career out of taking the easiest and least risky fights possible.

The delusion of conor fans is honestly a phenomenon

for what i know they didn't work at all even with Aldo.
Aldo went mad after the UFC forced him in that World Tour, it was like a premeditated chinese torture.

giphy.gif

Mind games don’t work when someone sees you as a joke.

Simple. This was happening in a boxing ring where Floyd knows he's the superior fighter without a doubt. Floyd didn't believe the hype. The other guys believed the hype.

Because MMA fighters are mentally inferior as well as physically inferior to boxers.

Because he stole his act from Floyd.

Also skill wise it wasn't even close and he never had a chance.

Because that whole thing was a hype job work..did you not see the first couple rounds?

Because his boxing is not on par with Floyd's (or any average pro boxer).

Maybe it did, who knows.

Floyd fought uncharacteristically and could've been caught.

Conor even connected a couple of times, but being one of the best punchers in MMA will only take you so far.

I'll admit I didn't read every page of this thread, but go watch Mayweather Doghouse videos. These guys trash talk each other non-stop every day in the gym. Then realize Floyd grew up in that type of environment. He is very much acclimated to high-pressure, putting your ego on the line, trash talk, 10+ minute rounds, etc.

Floyd is 40 years of age.
He seemed pretty well in his head after being called a monkey. The skill gap is just far too great for it to matter. That reminds me, why does only conor get a pass for being racist?

Conor's good at playing the game, Mayweather has mastered it, in fact he mastered it years ago now he's just at another level. Conor never had a chance.

He seemed pretty well in his head after being called a monkey. The skill gap is just far too great for it to matter. That reminds me, why does only conor get a pass for being racist?

Apparently he's black from the waist down.

Yet they worked on Aldo, Poirer and others
They did. Flood was rattled for real. However Floyd is a master of his craft and when they step into the ring that all melts away. He's been boxing his entire life and he's the elite, cream of the crop.

Did Conor rattle him? Yea go watch when they're walking into the MGM before the fight or when they face off in Vegas. He's not used to being disrespected and disregarded like that.
Did that carry into the ring? Hell no. Even if it did (it didn't) it wouldn't have mattered. The skill difference is too much to overcome.

Because Floyd knew damn well that Conor was a chump at boxing and he had absolutely zero to be worried about.

giphy.gif

Back